“Get to the bottom of it” Interview Questions
It doesn’t always matter how many previous employers you’ve spoken with or how great a candidate’s resume looks. While those are important aspects of the hiring process, it is your one on one time with a potential hire that will really reveal if they are right for the position. During the hiring process, pay attention to body language and ask questions that speak to the individual’s behavior, values and goals. Statistics show that 70% of success on the job is dependent on soft skills rather than technical skills.
Check Out This Simple Way To Run A Digital Real Estate Empire Online
This is so simple, it should be illegal.
Table of Contents
Compiling a strategic list of interview questions in advance will help you better understand “how that individual ticks.” These behavioral interview questions are an important part of the employee selection process. Below is a list of emotional intelligence interview questions you can choose from to incorporate during your interview process.
- When you read a magazine, what are some favorite topics you gravitate toward?
- What three adjectives best describe you?
- How would you deal with a complaint against you?
- How do you build successful relationships with people?
- If you had to pick, what would you say was the most important event in your life?
- What is your vision of good work-life balance?
- What are your three favorite books and why?
- How would your co-workers describe you?
- What motivates you?
- How do you define success?
- What do you do to understand other people’s behavior?
- What is your philosophy about community service?
- What does your work philosophy entail?
- In the past, what has irritated you about a co-worker?
- What would you say about people who don’t like you?
- How do you handle multiple demands?
- How do you best receive feedback?
- What do you do to relax?
- What is the riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
- How do you monitor your mood at it relates to your performance?
- What are your favorite qualities in an employer