Are you frustrated over a bad habit?
We’re only humans! Of course, we have bad habits. It can be very frustrating!
But did you know that there is a way to fix this? Some groups can help you with this should you need help.
One of these is The Habits Academy, a habits-based program I’ll review in detail. Do you really need The Habits Academy to break your bad habit and build a good one?
If so, let’s review the details.
But before I go any further, I want to be totally up front here, so…
Alright, so Habits Academy doesn’t exactly fit into a nice category.
At the end of the day, a personal development course is a… unique way to think about making money.
It’s certainly possible to make money with off-the-wall businesses like this, but unless you’re interested in taking years out of your life to experiment on an unproven business model, I would look elsewhere.
My #1 personal recommendation if we’re talking about starting a fully-online business has got to be the Lead Generation & Ad Agency business models.
There are a handful of programs that teach you the ropes, but my #1 choice that combines both of those business models into one is the Digital Landlords program
But, if you’re hard-pressed to jump head-first into an off-the-wall business model, let’s continue on to my full breakdown of Habits Academy.
What Is The Habits Academy?
The Habits Academy advertises itself as the most practical and efficient habit transformation training program today. It asks that you “give 10 minutes a day for 30 days, and I’ll teach you how to build habits that last a lifetime.”
You will discover how to change your habits in bite-sized lessons based on scientific evidence for just a few minutes every day.
The lessons are presented in a clear, simple, and understandable format. In a nutshell, you will get the following in this course:
- 40 downloadable high-quality video lessons broken into 8 modules
- 11 downloadable worksheets for you to take action
- limitless course access
And if you’re not happy about the results, you will get a 100% money-back guarantee.
I’ll take a deeper dive into more details later and see what made almost 6,000 students enroll in his courses.
Who Is James Clear?
The Habits Academy was written by James Clear. The academy is the result of many years of study and testing his own methods for behavior change. For this reason, he claims that his course is habit-based and supported by scientifically proven research.
James has been cited as a resource at Fortune 500 firms and in well-known publications like the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Time.
His best-selling book Atomic Habits, which has sold over 5 million copies worldwide, and the “3-2-1” email newsletter, which has more than 1 million subscribers, are among his most well-known works.
What Is Atomic Habits?
James Clear is the author of the New York Times best-seller Atomic Habits. It’s all about developing habits that will enable people to live better lives.
Atomic habits are those behaviors that, despite their small size, have a significant impact on a person’s life. These are your typical reactions to many scenarios, and they form the basis of your habits, good or bad. So you may put the concepts covered in the course to use the next time you feel like giving in to bad habits.
Atomic Habits mainly teaches the following topics:
- Proven scientific research and theories to help you break negative habits
- Simple and actionable formula to help develop good habits and make those habits stick
- Motivational and applicable information to help in creating strong habits
How Do You Use Atomic Habits?
James offers advice on how to make use of atomic habits. He explained how he overcame being struck in the face by a baseball bat in an accident by using these atomic habits.
He shared his own recovery journey and showed how the simple implementation of atomic habits was helpful. Simple daily routines contribute to the development of powerful habits. James provides illustrations showing that this is doable for anyone.
Is Atomic Habits Worth It?
For a little over $10, you can already get a copy of the book. And if Atomic Habits translate to major changes in your habits, then that’s definitely well worth it.
Whatever life you’re living right now is the result of your habit. And if you believe you’ve accumulated really negative habits, then it’s time to get a copy of the Atomic Habits.
How Do You Change Your Habits And Build Good Habits?
According to James Clear, your actions are a reflection of who you are and where you are. Your actions, whether intentional or unintentional, reveal the type of person you are.
Therefore, you can create good habits through the habits-based training offered by The Habits Academy if you want to become a better version of yourself.
You may learn how to achieve this by taking the course, which consists of 8 modules of great video lessons.
- Break your bad habits– Pinpoint what actually triggers these habits and deal with that trigger. This will help break them.
- Make good habits stick- Create a realistic and simple plan to help you make good habits stick and last longer.
- Stop procrastinating– Just do it! You already have the plan, so all you need to do is actually put it into action and not procrastinate.
- Overcome failure and setbacks- Deal with those challenges and failures once you encounter them. Nobody’s perfect. Just get back on track the soonest as possible.
- Harness motivation and follow through on your goals– Apply motivational steps so you can reach your goals.
How Can I Improve My Habits? Can I Actually Stop Eating Candy Bars And Other Bad Habits?
Yes! You can stop your bad habits, like eating candy bars in response to a bad situation, so you’ll feel better. Religiously practice the atomic habits and see how these simple habits compound a life-changing experience. All these will be taught at The Habits Academy’s habits-based course in easy-to-follow, high-quality video lessons broken into 8 modules.
Here are some examples of how simple habits compound into something great!
- A daily writing habit compounds a completed book.
- Regular exercise compounds a well-built body.
- A habit of being friendly compounds a fulfilling social life.
Can You Make Money With The Habits Academy?
Yes, you can!
In fact, Habits Academy has an Affiliate Marketing program that pays you a commission for every program you sell.
There’s a lot that comes along with affiliate marketing that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out these Top 5 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketers Fail.
Now, don’t get the wrong idea…
It’s not impossible to make money with affiliate marketing, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to do this business (which, trust me, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
The program that helped skyrocket many online businesses to over $40,000+ per month is so simple that making money really is like riding a bike.
What’s Inside The Habits Academy?
Are you ready to learn more about the habit formation course and the ideas taught in the courses of The Habits Academy?
This is The Habits Academy’s habits-based course curriculum in detail, including the course lessons’ duration. They are available in high-quality video lessons broken into 8 modules:
Module 1: The Surprising Power Of Small Habits
- Pre-Course Survey
- Lesson 1: Introduction (1:25)
- Lesson 2: The 1 Percent Rule: Why Small Habits Make a Big Difference (3:03)
- Lesson 3: The Habit Loop and How Habits Work (2:06)
- Lesson 4: How Long Does it Take to Form a New Habit? (4:56)
- Lesson 5: A Simple Plan to Overhaul Your Habits (2:06)
Module 2: How To Build Habits That Will Last A Lifetime
- Lesson 6: How to Create Hot Triggers (3:24)
- Lesson 7: How to Set an Anchor Task and Fit New Habits Into Your Life (3:41)
- Lesson 8: How to Actually Follow Through on What You Set Out to Do (3:34)
- Lesson 9: How to Get Addicted To Taking Action (4:09)
- Lesson 10: How to Build a Habit That Sticks for Good (3:38)
- Lesson 11: How to Be Motivated Every Day (4:35)
- Lesson 12: The Secret to Breakthrough Success (3:49)
Module 3: Environment– The Shape Of Habit
- Lesson 13: The Invisible Engine That Drives Human Behavior (3:59)
- Lesson 14: The Best Way to Rapidly Transform Your Habits (2:56)
- Lesson 15: What to Do When Your Willpower is Weak (6:50)
- Lesson 16: How to Achieve More With Less Effort (4:33)
- Lesson 17: How to Make Good Habits Automatic (3:22)
Module 4: Genetics– The Desire Of Habit
- Lesson 18: The Link Between Environment and Behavior (4:11)
- Lesson 19: How to Sail Through Life With the Wind at Your Back (5:22)
- Lesson 20: How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others (1:59)
Module 5: Mindset
- Lesson 21: How One Small Habit Can Change Your Entire Life (7:06)
- Lesson 22: How to Actually Stick to Your Goals (4:11)
- Lesson 23: How to Stop Being Your Own Biggest Roadblock and Get Out of Your Own Way (3:20)
- Lesson 24: How to Set Off a Chain-Reaction of Small Wins (3:38)
Module 6: Feedback
- Lesson 25: Common Mental Errors That Sway Your Behavior (4:39)
- Lesson 26: Feedback Loops (4:33)
- Lesson 27: How to Stop Making Little “Exceptions” and Hold Yourself Accountable (4:20)
- Lesson 28: How to Make Motivation Last (2:32)
- Lesson 29: How to Get Back on Track After Slipping Up (2:22)
Module 7: How To Break A Bad Habit
- Lesson 30: Why It’s So Easy to Get Hooked on Bad Habits (3:14)
- Lesson 31: How to Spot the Root Causes of a Bad Habit (3:43)
- Lesson 32: How to Break a Bad Habit Once and For All (3:43)
- Lesson 33: How to Get Out of the All-or-Nothing Mindset (2:36)
- Course Wrap-Up: How to Turn Your Goals Into Reality (3:19)
- Habits Academy Graduation Survey
- Lesson 35: The Power of Culture and Social Situation to Shape Our Behavior (2:23)
- Lesson 36: Master One Thing At a Time (3:14)
- Lesson 37: The Chemistry of Building Better Habits (2:58)
- Lesson 38: How We Convince Ourselves to Keep Falling for the Same Excuses (2:54)
- Lesson 39: Self-Awareness (4:10)
- Lesson 40: Overlap Principle (2:59)
How Long Is The Habits Academy Course?
The Habits Academy offers a completely self-directed online course available in high-quality video lessons broken into 8 modules. Each lesson runs for an average of 5 minutes, and the whole duration of the entire course is about 3.5 hours. But because you can learn at your own pace, it really depends on how long you want to take the lesson.
You can easily access the course if you need to review some of the previous lessons. The fees you pay include unlimited access to the lessons. Cool, right?
How Much Does It Cost To Join The Habits Academy?
For only $299, you can get immediate and unlimited access to the course at The Habits Academy. You can get the best price guaranteed at $239 from other sites.
What’s more? You can even get your money back, making it a risk-free investment on your part if you’re unhappy with the course. They give a 100% money-back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with the results after applying what you’ve learned from the course. This actually sends out a strong message that The Habits Academy is very confident about its course.
Is The Habit Academy Worth It?
If you need help jumpstarting your maximum potential by kicking bad habits and creating good ones, you can join The Habits Academy for a minimal fee of $299. And you can even get a 100% money-back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with the results, no questions asked.
What’ve you got to lose? Nothing really, so joining The Habits Academy will truly be worth it.
Should You Join The Habits Academy?
Though I noted that the changing behavior method of James Clear might not be rocket science, the course will help you create habits using steps that have proven scientific research. And if you need help showing you how to do it in a simple, achievable, and fun way, you can take The Habits Academy course with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Now that you’ve read my views let’s read the feedback from some of their students.
“Honestly, this is one of the most practical and actionable classes I’ve taken, no exaggeration… The course also helped me get over a frustrating bad habit of eating candy bars… I started experimenting, and by eating a slice of avocado with lunch, the good fat filled me up with no cravings until I got home for dinner.”
“I really enjoyed the course. The habit I decided to work on was to go to the gym more often… I’ve been tracking my mile times as well and making good progress there… I’ve honestly never had much success despite all the books and articles I’ve read over the years…”
“My goal was to become a writer and I have set up a consistent system for writing, so far 3 days missed in 25 and I have made more progress than the last 10 years on this project…”
Need I say more?
Are There Alternatives To The Habits Academy?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
Is The Habits Academy A Scam?
Time for the $1,000,000 question: is Habit Academy actually a scam?
I wouldn’t technically call it a scam, though others might.
It’s technically possible to make money with this program, so in that sense, it isn’t a scam.
What I’m saying is: after buying, someone will in fact send you a login to a website where you can actually view their material. No one is riding off into the sunset with your money, leaving you empty-handed… technically speaking.
But the second, more important question is: is Habit Academy actually worth the investment?
My honest answer is that for most people out there, probably not.
There are countless other business models that are proven & easily scalable, so why risk it for… not an incredibly huge payoff?
I’d rather have a program with thousands of successful students & plenty of room for others to join.
If you’ve followed my blog for long, you know I recommend a few different programs depending on your skills & goals.
My current top choice is becoming a Digital Landlord, because you have a proven, systematic path to 6-figures, and you can do it from anywhere you want.
I’ve got friends in there that are posting deals from the middle of the woods in a camper van with their pet pig… which is kinda cool.
What Is My #1 Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
Alright, time for me to get real with my lovely readers for a moment:
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
THAT BEING SAID: I would at least recommend you implement something that is tried and true, because I’ve seen TOO MANY people (including friends and family) get burned by stuff like Habit Academy.
They come out of left field with some random idea, make it seem attractive, and then make themselves a quick buck by luring in unsuspecting people.
I’m not saying Habit Academy itself is a piece of trash, I’m just saying you need to be very, very careful.
This is a big reason why I only recommend proven, tried and true business models, like Lead Generation & Ad Agencies.
There are a bunch of programs out there that teach you those skills, but my top choice is the Digital Landlords program.
Why? It has proven leaders with their own 7-figure businesses implementing exactly what they teach you.
I’ve also got over a dozen personal friends in there, so I feel comfortable telling you it works.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, their program works.
1)Time: If you’ve got a spare hour or two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring (for the most part).
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
2)Big Margins: With most businesses, you’re often going to have really slim margins. That means you need to hit a serious scale to make serious money.
Being a Digital Landlord, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases, and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best-case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on “auto-pilot.”
3)It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income with Habit Academy, you would need to work hard and exert effort. And I can guarantee you, that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
4)You’re Helping REAL People: My biggest gripe with a personal development program is that you’re basically only helping yourself.
But when you’re a Digital Landlord, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If you can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put food on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other off-the-wall business models like Habit Academy and maybe hit it big one day.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.