Have you wasted opportunities in your life just because it’s hard for you to speak up? Or are you someone who has many business ideas but doesn’t know how to translate them? Continue reading because this KBB Course Review might be your guardian angel.
Alright, so KBB Course doesn’t exactly fit into a nice category.
At the end of the day, a mindset course is a… unique way to think about making money.
It’s certainly possible to make money with off-the-wall businesses like this, but unless you’re interested in taking years out of your life to experiment with an unproven business model, I would look elsewhere.
My #1 personal recommendation if we’re talking about starting a fully-online business has got to be the Lead Generation & Ad Agency business models.
There are a handful of programs that teach you the ropes, but my #1 choice that combines both of those business models into one is the Digital Landlords program
But, if you’re hard-pressed to jump head-first into an off-the-wall business model, let’s continue to my full breakdown of KBB Course.
What Is The KBB Course?
The KBB helps you get an in-depth understanding of your sector of work.
The course was originally called the Knowledge Business Blueprint, but with the introduction of version 2.0 standards, the acronym was changed to the Knowledge Broker Blueprint instead.
The new guideline aims to build your business’s competence by holding and disseminating information via workshops.
The guideline also seeks to help by assembling a bundle of people with the same expertise or, as I like to call it, Mastermind groups.
The KBB course will teach you how to create successful businesses using the power of masterminds and your knowledge.
Though it doesn’t only help you succeed in big conflicts in your company, it also aims you to learn to solve real-time daily based problems you can personally experience.
You may utilize the guidance provided in this course to catapult any company to new heights. Everyone wants to succeed, and the KBB formula offers everyone an equal chance.
Your knowledge consultant also trains you the confidence on how to socialize with successful people you can extract knowledge from.
KBB would also give you a hand full of internet marketing ideas for your business journey.
Creators Of Knowledge Broker Blueprint Course
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint approach company was established by Russell Brunson, Tony Robbins, and Dean Graziosi to assist you in your progress and achievement of daily objectives.
Continue reading to learn more about them, and then we can talk!
Who Is Dean Graziosi?
At 20, Mr. Graziosi sold firewood before launching a collision repair shop and closing on his first real estate investment.
As he saw others struggle, he was perplexed by his upbringing. As a result, he was focused on disseminating knowledge to aid others in their development.
His television real estate programs have attracted millions of viewers, and his self-help books are big sellers.
The business strategist has now teamed up with three other people who made the KBB approaches may have a significant influence.
Who Is Russell Brunson?
As an online marketer, you may recognize Russell’s name.
ClickFunnels, his business, is worth $360 million.
Many businesses have utilized the ClickFunnels software to construct high-quality landing pages to sell products or gather customer data.
Now he has teamed up with Tony Robbins, and Dean has teamed up to teach individuals how to extract and repackage their knowledge using mindmint software, available for purchase.
Who is Tony Robbins?
Clinton, Hugh Jackson, and the late Kobe Bryant all adopted Tony Robbins’ techniques at some time in their careers, and as a result, all three are well-known in their fields.
Tony’s work has influenced many individuals. He is a philanthropist, an entrepreneur, and a peak performance coach.
His self-help books and seminars have influenced many people throughout their professional careers.
Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi, and Russel Brunson are now known for their successful mastermind group and for creating different formulas for their business model.
Knowledge Business Blueprint: The History Of KBB
In April 2019, the initial KBB program was launched. It was formerly named Knowledge Business Blueprint and had four components and Mindmint software.
These lectures taught me a lot about turning one’s or other people’s company ideas into successful ventures. For around $2k, you may join, and thus far, the reaction has been heartfelt:
In a short time, almost 24k individuals from 150 countries joined KBB.
Later on, 6290 events were created using the mindmint program, and around 100k posts and comments on the KBB techniques were made daily on Facebook.
According to a Knowledge Broker Blueprint review, the course will also allow you to join a private Facebook group.
The modules and mindmint software were upgraded in February 2020, and I received the KBB 2.0 program or Knowledge Broker Blueprint.
The course shows you how you can start a knowledge-based business in three ways;
- Create a mastermind
- Share knowledge through a workshop.
- Start a membership group.
What Exactly Is MindMint Software?
KBB gives you a year of software access to assist you in managing the logistics of your mastermind and online course when you join the service.
You’ll have to pay about $97 per month to continue using the program. You may use the mind mint program to do the following tasks:
- Repurpose your abilities by creating an online course.
- Make high-quality landing pages for your internet company.
- Create a workshop curriculum. Analyze the company’s development.
- Thanks to software updates, custom domains may now be added to a KBB account.
Why Are KBB Methods Effective?
By 2025, Forbes predicts that the self-education business will be worth $1 billion daily.
According to this data, more people are turning to online self-help classes.
As an expert in your field, you may use the mind mint program to help others believe in your online solutions, particularly if you have professional abilities.
Though the list does not stop there! It also contains –
- Tracking your sales becomes a simple courtesy.
- The software’s customer monitoring and sales capabilities assist you in various ways.
- Marketing is easier since you already have a website builder equipped with webpage and email templates to do the job.
- Given the instructions provided by the KBB and the tools provided by the program, you will not need any specific expertise to get started. Yaayyy! Isn’t that reassuring to hear?
- These are the finest aspects of the KBB approach, as opposed to most other methods, which demand more of your work and time to get any results and may sometimes fail. Also, the cost element is considered, and the KBB technique is less expensive than most of these systems that may fail you.
- You may keep your brand alive by hosting events on your domain.
- KBB 2.0 now supports payment processing.
- You may create payment accounts and accept PayPal and Stripe payments.
Who Is The Target Audience For This KBB Program?
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint program is intended for a wide spectrum of people, yet some groups stand to profit the most from it.
- Experts in their specialties include industry leaders and veterans with extensive experience.
- Individuals who want to supplement their income by learning how other masterminds operate. This program does not need these persons to be experts. You will learn everything as long as you have the information.
- This training may also help those who want to advance in their jobs or enterprises.
- Finally, if you want to write about various people’s knowledge and success stories, this is a fantastic chance for you as well.
What Does The KBB 2.0 Program Include?
Six lessons will teach you how to extract, repackage, and market your information or how to broker the knowledge of others. These are some examples:
Mentality Mastery Module:
- The first module teaches you how to maintain the proper mindset for success.
Extraction and exploration:
- Determine your specialization and how to extract your talent and teach it to others.
- You will study the steps to becoming a marketing expert.
Getting the Right Leads:
- This is where you discover which platforms to promote your event (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
Running a Flawless Mastermind with Confidence:
- Learn how to host both physical and virtual gatherings.
- Knowledge and Consultant Reporter :
- Besides being an expert or knowledge broker, you may earn money consulting for other people’s masterminds or as a knowledge reporter.
What else has been added to KBB 2.0?
The expansion from four to six modules included new teachings such as:
- Lessons on how to eradicate podcasts
- How to Organize Your First Event
- How to Obtain Your First Hundred Perfect Fans
- Mastery of social media
- What is the best way to spend money on Facebook and YouTube ads?
- Free traffic and social media
- Course Outlines for the KBB Method 2.0
What Are The Lessons Included Inside This Program?
This course is divided into six parts, each teaching a different vital lesson.
Let me further explain it!
First Module: Mindset Mastery
This lesson contains Tony and Dean’s secrets and tactics for forming successful mastermind groups.
This module can find key insights from Tony Robbins’ success tales and ideas on how you can choose a niche to target based on your expertise.
- Lesson 1: 5 Keys to Success and Avoiding Failure
- Lesson 2: Transformational Vocabulary
- Lesson 3: Millions of Successful Habits
- Lesson 4: How to Create a Course or Give a Public Presentation.
Second Module: Extraction and Discovery
This program will teach you how to create your unique offers.
Here are the lessons you would learn:
- Lesson 1: Who Is Your Ideal Client?
- Lesson 2: Story-Teach-Tool
- Part 1 of Lesson 3: Your Tool Box
- Part 2 of Lesson 4: Your Toolbox
Third Module: Marketing Expertise
As the title says, you will learn how to advertise your mastermind group to the correct demographic and your courses via numerous channels.
Let me show you the various lessons you can learn:
- Lesson 1: How to Become a Marketing Expert
- Lesson 2: Blueprint for a Mastermind Funnel
- Lesson 3: The Various Pages
- Lesson 4: The Launch Secrets
Fourth Module: Obtaining the Right Leads
This teaches you the secrets of the platform to target and how to do it correctly.
- Lesson 1: The Marketing Wagon Wheel
- Lesson 2: Obtaining 100 Perfect Fans
- Lesson 3: Free Traffic and Social Media
- Lesson 4: Spending Money on Advertisements
- Lesson 5: What Comes Next for Scale?
Fifth Module: Planning and Execution of Your Event
This is the point at which things start to become truly useful.
- Lesson 1: “The Perfect Mastermind Formula”
- Lesson 2: Checklists for Virtual Events
- Lesson 3: In-Person Event
- Lesson 4- Finally, this lesson discusses how to sign out of your events in style and thank your members, so they feel valued properly.
Sixth Module: Knowledge Consultant/Reporter
All of these modules and lessons are organized in a logical step-by-step manner and broken into tasks that will be simpler for you to comprehend their material.
Information Broker Blueprint is a training that I highly suggest to anybody with knowledge or skills that can assist someone else in succeeding in a company or as an entrepreneur. It will show you how to market your expertise most effectively imaginable.
Is Knowledge Broker Blueprint A Scam?
Time for the $1,000,000 question: is KBB Course actually a scam?
I wouldn’t technically call it a scam, though others might.
It’s technically possible to make money with this program, so in that sense, it isn’t a scam.
I’m saying that after buying, someone will send you a login to a website where you can view their material. No one is riding off into the sunset with your money, leaving you empty-handed… technically speaking.
But the second, more important question is: is KBB Course actually worth the investment?
My honest answer is that for most people out there, probably not.
Countless other business models are proven & easily scalable, so why risk it for… not an incredibly huge payoff?
I’d rather have a program with thousands of successful students & plenty of room for others to join.
If you’ve followed my blog for long, you know I recommend a few different programs depending on your skills & goals.
My current top choice is becoming a Digital Landlord, because you have a proven, systematic path to 6-figures, and you can do it from anywhere you want.
I’ve got friends in there posting deals from the middle of the woods in a camper-van with their pet pig… which is cool.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
Alright, time for me to get real with my lovely readers for a moment:
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve dropshipped a toilet bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
THAT BEING SAID: I would at least recommend you implement something that is tried and true, because I’ve seen TOO MANY people (including friends and family) get burned by stuff like KBB Course.
They come out of left field with some random idea, make it seem attractive, and then make themselves a quick buck by luring in unsuspecting people.
I’m not saying KBB Course itself is a piece of trash, I’m just saying you need to be very, very careful.
This is a big reason why I only recommend proven, tried and true business models, like Lead Generation & Ad Agencies.
There are a bunch of programs out there that teach you those skills, but my top choice is the Digital Landlords program.
Why? It has proven leaders with their own 7-figure businesses implementing exactly what they teach you.
I’ve also got over a dozen personal friends in there, so I feel comfortable telling you it works.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, their program works.
1)Time: If you’ve got a spare hour or two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all-in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring (for the most part).
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
2)Big Margins: With most businesses, you’re often going to have really slim margins. That means you need to hit a serious scale to make serious money.
Being a Digital Landlord, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases, and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best-case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on “auto-pilot.”
3)It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income with a mindset course, you would need to exert time and effort. And I can guarantee you, that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
4)You’re Helping REAL People: My biggest gripe with mindset courses is that you’re basically only helping yourself.
But when you’re a Digital Landlord, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If you can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put food on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other off-the-wall business models like mindset courses and maybe hit it big one day.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.