It’s another one of those making money online programs that’s centered around selling a clapped-out course that supposedly makes you money by selling shitty products from China.
But hey, if you wanna risk throwing your life savings into a business model that just got wrecked by Chinese Wholesalers…
Then, by all means, don’t let me stop you from creating yet another screw-up your parents give you shit about.
It’s supposed to show you how to become a 6-figure eCom king…but it’s truly out of reach for most people like you, constrained by budgets and student loans.
That’s just the truth…you won’t get rich by chasing the next hot product that only lasts 3 months.
And while I have to be honest for this review…
100k Blueprint is pretty much your standard dropshipping course.
If you’ve followed my blog for long, you know that I don’t like dropshipping as a business model for a few different reasons.
That being said, it IS possible to make money with it, so I want to give you an honest review of this particular program.
But first, let me clear the air on one important thing:
Dropshipping has never been – and will never be – a passive, recurring business. No matter what the guru might tell you, it requires constant work.
I’m telling you this from my own personal experience running several dropshipping stores on both Shopify AND Clickfunnels.
If you’re looking for a business that you’ll need to be super active in, dropshipping might be for you.
If you want to make money while you sleep and travel the world, dropshipping just isn’t it.
The main reason?
To have real success with dropshipping, you need a bulletproof system for finding the hottest new products before anyone else.
In the very best-case scenario, you have a relationship with your supplier, where they give you a heads up on products that are about to pop. These relationships don’t typically come around until you’ve done 6-figures in business with the supplier.
In the worst-case scenario, you’re testing a bunch of products with ads, losing money until you find that one winner.
I’m not saying dropshipping is a bad idea based on that alone… most businesses require you to lose money before you actually make money, so it’s somewhat normal.
But let’s assume you DO, in fact, have the next fidget-spinner craze product months before anyone else knows about it…
That’s great! But now you’re gonna need to get people to buy it.
- Tens of thousands of dollars in ads
- Tons of time spent split testing to find the best landing page variations, product descriptions, ad copy, ad videos, etc.
Again, some people thrive on that and love it. So if you’re looking for that level of constant testing and gambling, it might be a good fit.
It’s also worth calling out that Facebook has a track record of banning you FOR LIFE from advertising on their platform for dropshipping.
Think about it: it ruins a user’s experience with Facebook when a product shows up 45 days after they’ve ordered it, and is nothing like the product they thought they were buying.
So Facebook would rather ban you from their platform than risk a bad user experience.
Suffice to say, it’s a lot of stress for not a lot of payback.
As someone that actually ran a dropshipping business, I can tell you from personal experience that your time can be better spent with other business models.
If you’d prefer a business model that generates recurring, semi-passive income, you may be interested in becoming a Digital Landlord.
- No sketchy suppliers
- No razor-thin margins
- No banned ad accounts
- No super angry customers
- No spending $10K testing an ad campaign
It’s something that you could make anywhere from $2,000 – $10,000 with consistently, month after month.
A stream of income that you can build as high (or low) as you feel like building it.
If that sounds interesting, you might want to think about becoming a Digital Landlord.
For the 100k Blueprint review, let’s keep reading.
100k Blueprint At A Glance
Course Quality: 5.0/ 5.0 stars
Comprehensiveness: 4.8/ 5.0
Materials: 4.3/ 5.0
Quality of Education: 4.1/ 5.0
Members Resources: 4.8/ 5.0
Overall Rating: 4.7/ 5.0
Summary: The 100k Blueprint by Dan Dasilva provides a 12-week method unlike any other dropshipping course if you want to establish a reputation for yourself in eCommerce. There are many choices out there, but 100k Blueprint’s program is the only one of its kind that works.
Its focus is on a single product only, and the program teaches you how to make that product profitable and build a successful business. The program is dedicated to product research, building a one-of-a-kind online shop, and promoting your product to generate revenue. It also comes with two bonus modules.
What Is 100k Blueprint?
For 12 weeks, the 100K Blueprint will teach you how to start your own eCommerce business. Most dropshipping systems on the internet concentrate on purchasing products from Amazon or other stores, but this one takes a different tack.
There is no branding, inventory, or a lot of SKU rankings. The approach presented in the 100K Blueprint is to create an online shop using just a single product and promote it in order to generate up to $100,000 per month!
Dan Dasilva has previously introduced three versions of this course. The Master’s Edition is the most recent one at the time of this review, the 100K Blueprint 4.0; this is a 12-week course with a time limit.
You’ll better understand how to pick a product that sells, create an online store, and direct traffic to your site.
About Dan Dasilva
Over the years, Dan Dasilva has produced a variety of training courses. One is eCom Dudes, which is Shopify’s most popular online Drop Shipping training course.
His other projects include Dudes DropShipping Academy and Shopify Masterclass, as well as 100k Blueprint and eCom Dudes. One of his primary sources of income has been dropshipping.
He is the owner of Impakt, a modern digital technology. Dan, who is just 24 years old, has managed to amass a sizable fan base both as an Instagram and YouTube influencer and an eCom entrepreneur.
Dan Dasilva 100K Blueprint Pricing
As previously stated, the 100K Blueprint is a membership service with a time constraint. Many changes have been made to the curriculum. One thousand dollars more costly than the previous version is the Masters’ Edition. There is a $1997 price tag on the blueprint’s 100K Blueprint Masters Edition.
For that one-time charge, you’ll receive a free eBook outlining how Dan earned $100,000 by selling one product and access to his free webcast. You will get a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are dissatisfied with the course.
Apart from the $1,997-one-time payment, approximately $1,000 – $2,000 more is needed for your ad campaigns and to complete the first series of orders before you can turn in any profits for ROI.
What Is Included In The 100K Blueprint Course?
There is a 12-week course called the 100K Blueprint, which teaches you how to regularly make six figures from one product without relying on major online stores like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy, as well as any other third-party eCommerce businesses.
In contrast to previous workshops, a former and successful student of the program, who is now a millionaire, is invited by Dan to join him.
For whatever the purpose is, you are asked to finish the tasks included in a week’s worth of material before you can open or unlock the next module.
On the other hand, the program is pretty straightforward and explains the lesson in a detailed manner.
There are 10 to 40 tutorials and dedicated material such as PDFs, slides, and so on for every week and topic in the course list.
Here’s a quick rundown of the 100K Blueprint Course:
- In the first week, you will receive the complete outline of a 7-figure Business Model.
- Week 2 will teach you how to boost revenue and outperform other online shops.
- You will begin studying Dropshipping Techniques in the third week.
- After the fourth week, you can channel the influencers’ expertise for a wider reach.
- Linear Funnels will be covered in week 5.
- In week 6, you’ll discover how you can automate a $100k-earning company.
- In week 7, you will learn how to put together a team to manage your company.
- In week 8, students can learn how to identify emerging business prospects in underutilized markets.
- In week 9, you’ll better understand what you can do after the sale to guarantee a steady stream of profits.
- Learn how to connect Bing to your Shopify to identify new lucrative items in week 10 of your course!
- In Week 11, you’ll learn about various sales strategies, such as subscription models and the most effective approach to establishing rates.
- Case studies are the focus of Week 12.
Generally, you will learn everything you need to establish and grow your brand and an eCommerce store like an expert. Additionally, Dan gives his students access to a slew of additional goodies that are not part of the course.
Bonuses With The Course
There are two additional modules included in the 100k Blueprint course:
- Weekly Workshop
Other bonuses included are:
- Exclusive calls from Dan Dasilva and his partner, Mario, for ten straight weeks under the Mentorship Private Access
- 20 Ad-Creatives called Untouchable Ads Vault to get your ad campaigns started
- Exclusive access to Private Emails from Dan
- The “Profit Machine” software
- Free access to Dan’s webinar, in which he explains how to make $100,000 in just 30 days, as well as presents case studies on various successful Ads in the foreign market.
The Entire 100K Blueprint 4.0 Program Can Be Summarized In These 5 Points:
- Investigate and discover a lucrative product using the 100K Blueprint Criteria: fix a problem or satisfy a need, make it difficult to locate in local stores or other frequent internet marketplaces, and offer new and unique characteristics that set it apart.
- With the tools and software provided, you can create a one-of-a-kind online shop centered around the product you discovered.
- Make a profit by advertising the shop on Instagram and Facebook.
- If your product sells well, you find distributors that can assist you with delivering large orders efficiently and at a reduced rate.
- Increase the capacity of your ads and employ multiple campaign tactics.
100k Blueprint Masters Edition
Now that you understand how the system works let’s list what you get with it.
- 12-Week Proven System: Step-by-step instructions for going from $0 to $100 via a dropshipping store.
- Community of High-Performance Mentors: Real success stories from the 100k Blueprint will motivate you.
- World-Class Support System: If you need assistance, help is always available.
- Bonus 1: Untouchable Ads Vault: 20 done-for-you ads with unlimited rights and targeting
- Bonus 2: Profit Machine: Product research in an instant and import them to your store with ease
- Bonus 3: Dropshipping Power Hour: Extra live coaching calls for 10 weeks
- Bonus 4: Private Mentorship Access: Private email access to Dan and other mentors
- Bonus 5: Ads Mastery: Live case studies to show how to execute profitable ads
- Bonus 6: Email Jedi: Produce 200% more profits using 3 simple emails
To be honest, I believe Dan went a bit far with the incentives this time.
Because of his dedication to your progress, he has produced successful students like Sam, who made $384k in revenue in just one month.
So, yeah, the bonuses are outright fantastic.
100K Blueprint Course Quality
Dan Dasilva is a specialist in building online courses that function. The information for the Master’s Edition of the 100K Blueprint has been thoroughly refined.
The video modules are of excellent quality, and the audio as well, as is expected from something that expensive. The site is also simple and easy to navigate.
The only disadvantage, which might not be a drawback for certain users, is that there is a need to wait every week to access the next modules. This may be attributed to the videos’ large amount of information. This might have been put in place to make sure that students complete the course.
This is ideal for students who actually wish to learn each module, but it may infuriate certain fast learners or those with some prior knowledge.
The Bonus software is a premium addition to the package. The app does an excellent job of assisting in researching leading products in the foreign market.
You will also receive advanced marketing creatives to be utilized as a drag and drop to produce professional Facebook and Instagram advertisements.
- The course is very detailed and practical.
- It provides a comprehensive guide to dropshipping.
- It discusses agents, something many other programs do not cover in depth.
- It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- For newcomers, it can be incredibly expensive.
- You would also spend money on advertising.
- You must wait a week before accessing the next topic.
- The focus is solely on IG and FB traffic.
Does Dan Dasilva’s 100k Blueprint Course Deliver?
The 100K Blueprint, as the name suggests, is designed to help you build a company that will earn you $100k in just 30 days! Although the course designers have posted testimonials and screenshots demonstrating their former students’ earnings, it’s still wise to take caution.
You should not engage in this program if you have unrealistic goals. For instance, if you devote 12 weeks to studying and applying what you’ve learned, you’ve already taken three months off.
Although dropshipping is a profitable venture that can produce over seven figures a month when done correctly, you should be aware that it can actually take a year to reach this point.
You can certainly make money with 100K Blueprint, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to become a dropshipper (which, trust me, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money.
The program that helped skyrocket my online business to $40,000+ per month teaches some of the same skills, but shows you how to monetize them in a much, MUCH more profitable way.
Yes, you can make money with dropshipping. But there’s a lot that comes along with dropshipping that many people struggle with.
Who Is 100K Blueprint For?
The Masters’ Edition of the 100K Blueprint is designed for newbies with at least $4,000 to invest in building a dropshipping company.
It’s intended for those who want to grow their online business and for anyone who can work tirelessly daily to succeed.
It’s also targeted at those with no prior experience in internet marketing and intermediate marketers who would like to explore new money-making skills.
Dan employs novel and innovative techniques in his curriculum. Many dropshipping classes, for example, will show you how and when to use Google or Bing in ranking your eCom store, but 100k Blueprint will only teach you how your Instagram and Facebook can be optimized.
Is 100k Blueprint Worth The Money?
Many programs on the same subject on the internet cost much more. Anton Kraly’s Drop Ship Lifestyle is one example.
The course lasts only 27 hours and 12 minutes and costs $2,997 for the Premium version or $8,997 for the Ultimate (D4U) plan. However, several students complain that this costly course lacks a lot of material that can be found in the 100K Blueprint.
Furthermore, low-cost courses are available, such as Ecom Elites by Franklin Hatchett. This program is still not as promising as you would expect though it covers how you can set up your store, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Shopping ads, Pinterest, Funnels, Instagram, email marketing, chatbots, and so on.
The 100K BluePrint Agent Strategy, the Profit Machine Software, and the TriFunnels Tool are all exclusives to the 100K BluePrint course.
If you put in the effort, these resources will assist you in establishing your online business for long-term and huge income generation. Dropshipping isn’t really an investment for passive income, as you should be aware.
Are There Alternatives To Dan Dasilva?
Yes, there are plenty of Dropshipping programs and resources to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
Is Dan Dasilva 100k Blueprint A Scam?
So, time for the question you’ve been waiting for: is 100k Blueprint a scam?
No, not technically speaking. They aren’t going to take your money and ride off into the sunset without delivering you access to their course.
It’s 100% possible to make money with this program, but it’s not nearly as simple as Dan Dasilva wants you to think it is.
There is A LOT of upfront work to do, and no guarantee of success.
Don’t get me wrong – I’m all for doing hard work now so that I can collect checks in the future.
But if I’m going to spend 3 months of my life working super hard & spending thousands of dollars just to break even… it’s just not worth it (in my opinion).
Think about it: what if you worked that same 3 months with just an hour or two per day, and in return, you could collect a $500-$2,000 check that continues to come in every month?
Even better, what if you could actually get that first check in as little as a week?
And what if you could double or triple it over the next month or two?
That’s what you get when you rent digital properties as a Digital Landlord.
All you really need is a laptop and some internet.
Some of my friends are Digital Landlords that run their 6-figure businesses from:
- Camping trips at national parks
- Beachfront in Hawaii
- On the road in a camper van (with a pet pig!)
They focus on living an enjoyable life first, and focus on income second. All thanks to this program.
They can take weeks or months off, and money keeps rolling in.
Living happily is the top priority.
If the thought of living perpetually at your dream vacation spot interests you, being a Digital Landlord might be for you!
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve dropshipped a toilet bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve dropshipped jade rollers via Clickfunnels
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
That being said, my #1 recommendation for making real money online is, hands-down: being a Digital Landlord.
Whether you’re a complete newbie or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, becoming a Digital Landlord is for you.
1)Time: If you’ve got a spare hour or two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all-in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring.
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
2) Ownership & Control: With dropshipping, you don’t actually own anything. You can’t control your product quality, or even what the package looks like when it shows up.
Technically you own your Shopify site… but ad platforms could shut you down on a moment’s notice… so you don’t really have much control there.
Why pour your soul into a business that could be taken away from you at the drop of a dime?
When you’re a Digital Landlord, you literally own all of the assets, which means you have ultimate control.
3) Fulfillment: Alright, so you don’t have any inventory… but that worry has been replaced with the pains of overseas fulfillment.
That means your customer is going to have to wait 3-4 weeks to receive their order.
Then add in the current global supply chain woes… and you’re looking at 5-6-7 weeks!
Then the customer slaps you with a refund, and all of that time spent testing and spending money on ads was for nothing.
You don’t have to worry about any of that when you’re renting out digital properties.
4) It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income with dropshipping, you would need to sell twice as much inventory, or double your profit margins. And I can guarantee you (from my Shopify dropshipping days) that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
5) Big Margins: With dropshipping, you’re often going to have really slim margins. That means you need to hit a serious scale to make serious money. This usually entails spending A LOT of money on ads and other methods for growing traffic to your product.
Being a Digital Landlord, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases, and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best-case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on auto-pilot.
6) You’re Helping REAL People: My biggest gripe with dropshipping is that you’re usually finding some product that’s complete garbage and are tricking people into buying it. It provides no real value to them or the world in general.
It’s cool in the short term to make a quick buck, but in the long term, it gets really old, really fast.
But when you’re a Digital Landlord, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with.
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If you can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put food on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other dropshipping programs like 100k Blueprint, which might make you money 12 months from now.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.