The Arbor Academy operates on a simple business strategy that even newcomers can grasp.
This video-based semi-coaching course gives training on lead generation. This course’s purpose is to assist you in launching your digital agency to create leads and clients for small local businesses in your area.
After that, you use Chad Kimball’s Google Maps Program to rent out ad space.
This may appear to be a straightforward task, but the rest of the individuals interested in this potentially lucrative endeavor will probably find it more difficult.
It might be disastrous if you don’t have professional help.
You would, however, obtain the expert assistance you require from Chad Kimball, who has over nine years of experience in the digital sector.
So he claims.
In my review, I want to be completely open and honest, so:
The Arbor Academy teaches you an online business model known as “lead generation”. In my personal opinion, this is probably the top business model out there.
While The Arbor Academy has its merits, it is NOT our top recommendation if you’re interested in Lead Generation.
Our top program in the lead generation category is going to be Josh Osborne & Sean Kochel’s Digital Landlords program.
The thing is: there’s a good way and a bad way to run a lead generation business.
The bad way is using outdated SEO tactics and sketchy “black-hat” Google My Business listings to send phone calls to local businesses.
This leaves you at the mercy of Google’s search algorithm updates, which has a history of ruining lead generation empires in a single day.
I have friends that have gone from $50K/mo in passive income down to nearly $0 because their listings got suspended (and they never got them back)!
Every guru out there has “their secret method” to “ensure” Google doesn’t slap you down with a huge penalty. Well, to that I say: good luck fighting a $200 billion per year tech giant.
The good way to do lead generation, is building assets that YOU own, while playing by the rules and giving companies like Google and Facebook what they desire most – relevancy.
In this model, you build high-converting digital assets (like a landing page), and push high-quality customers through them. You then flip these customers to a client that’s willing to take them, and charge a fee for making the connection.
You’re kind of like a… lead dealer.
If you’ve followed me for a while, you’ll know that I recommend this lead generation program, because it helps my boyfriend and I personally make over $20,000/mo on autopilot.
The cool part is that it shows you pretty much exactly what to do to create a recurring revenue stream, that can bring you in anywhere from a few thousand, to $10,000+ per month.
I really like how you can build it with only an hour or two each day, and you can grow it as big (or small) as you want to.
If that sounds interesting to you, check out the Digital Landlord program here
That being said, let’s continue on to the The Arbor Academy review.
The Arbor Academy: Overview Of The Google Maps Advertising Platform
Chad Kimball built Google Maps Elite in a nutshell. This course is only available to The Arbor Academy students who are currently enrolled. Technical assistance, online forums, and coaching are helpful software tools offered by the program. One of the many legitimate ways to grow your online business is Google Maps Advertising.
He claims to have the knowledge and experience to assist you in building a successful online business.
Company Brand: The Arbor Academy
Alternate Known Names: Arbor Academy, Chaddo
Domain Name: https://thearboracademy.net
Domain Age: July 15, 2008
Hosting Registrar: IONOS by 1&1
Year Launched: 2018
Domain Authority: 2/ 100
Linking Root Domains: 51
Ranking Keywords: 6
Spam Score: 9%
Website Asset Value: $34,798
Address/Headquarters: 4642 S Bishop Street. Suite 9585, Chicago, Illinois, 60609
Founder: Chad Kimball
- Weekly & Scheduled Group Coaching Calls
- Software Tools
- Step-By-Step Training Course With 74 Videos
- Private Facebook Group
- Archives of 139+ Hours of Previously Recorded Calls
- Unlimited Technical Support
- Complete Outsourcing Department
- Customer Call Software
- Automated Prospecting System
- Lead Value & Rate Calculator
- Pay-Per-Call Income Goal Calculator
Community Size: 1,500+
Payment/Payout Currency: United States Dollar (USD)
$997.00 – One- time payment
$579.00 – Two-time payments
$199.00 -Six monthly payments
Affiliate Program: None
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 773-336-2225
- Phone: 773-336-7388
The Arbor Academy Review: How Does The Arbor Academy Work?
It’s now time to think about how you’d make money from renting using The Arbor Academy platform.
The course will show you how to buy and rent out top search results for local business owners on Google Maps listings.
To put it another way, you’d like these small businesses to pay you for your local marketing services.
Here’s an example in nine simple stages to demonstrate:
1) You type a search term into the given e-tool. For instance, ‘electrician’ and a specific location. You’ll see that monthly searches suggest that individuals are looking for electricians in the region.
2) You go back to Google and run a new search to see the top results. Local business listings for “electricians” can be found in the area. That’s all there is to it! You must now seek out unlisted local electrical businesses and persuade them to hire you.
3) Don’t be fooled by the numerous electrician companies in the vicinity on the map; the genuine proprietors did not create all of them. As a result, you’ll learn how to construct a business listing for a local business that isn’t already listed in Google’s top list utilizing The Arbor Academy platform.
4) You create a website from the ground up that is unique to the business you are looking for leads. You can earn a commission on each purchase if you have agreed to a specific payment rate.
5) You can play the role of a go-between. You and the digital agency can contact local businesses in any jurisdiction not listed at the top of Google search maps. After showing how you can attract clients to their firm, all covered in the planning, you can negotiate the residual fixed payment with the local business.
6) If you’re willing to put in the effort, you can help many unlisted local companies in different parts of the world get more visitors.
7) The advantage of this method is that, other than the phrase “Electrician,” you can laser-target many keywords in various business areas. Look up “plumbers,” “roofers,” “scaffolders,” “auto rentals,” and “attorneys” in the dictionary. Numerous businesses that are just interested in these search terms can be discovered in many locations throughout the world that are not online.
8) Look for local businesses that aren’t mentioned. You can contact these unlisted local businesses and negotiate a charge for your services if you wish to be an online Search Engine Results Page (SERP) marketer. You’ll discover how to guide purchasing customers to the product or service they’re looking for.
9) It’s simple to see how this company model could succeed. Continue to hunt for local businesses that require an internet presence to increase sales. You are doing them a massive favor by acting as a mediator between them and the services they need.
The Creator Of The Google Maps Course: Chad Kimball
Chad Kimball left his day job in 1999 to start an online business. Because of the toxic work atmosphere, he had no choice but to resign.
Since that day, he’s been making a living online by locating his clientele and figuring out which business ideas work.
He has been growing his internet marketing business since 2011, aiding small businesses in desperate need of clients.
Chad Kimball claims to have earned more than $2 million through Google Maps Advertising, which he devised and designed for The Arbor Academy between 2018 and 2020.
He is well regarded as a specialist in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Bethany-Anne, his daughter, follows her father’s footsteps by employing tried-and-true online money-making tactics.
Chad Kimball created the The Arbor Academy’s platform.
The Arbor Academy Review: The Arbor Academy Course Details
Without a doubt, this course is dense and chock-full of essential parts of the Google Maps business model. A series of online video tutorials are included in the course, titled Google Maps Elite.
Citations are heavily emphasized.
The following are the titles of the video links in the members area:
- Intro and Overview
- White Hat Techniques
- The Google Local Ranking Algorithm
- Website Authority and The Local Algorithm
- Creating Content
- Backlinking Resources
- Local Keyword Research
- Category Keywords
- Why Keywords Do or Do Not Return Local Results
- Problems? Try Phone Support!
- Local Knowledge Panel Changes
- Google’s Local Pack
- Local Prospecting With Mechanical Turk
- Ranking Outside Your Locale
- Keep Multiple Locations Safe
- Pidgeon Update
- Google My Business Guidelines
- Create and Optimize Your GMB
- How To Set Up a My Business Page
- Local VS Brand Pages
- Basic Places Page Optimization
- The Importance of Reviews
- White Hat Reviews
- Make Starts Appear In Google
- GMB Posts
- Listing Attributes
- Changing Bad Review Snippets
- Show Social Media Icons
- Reinstating a Disabled Local Listing
- Add Local Structured Data to your Website
- Google Trusted Photographer
- Courting Authority Reviewers
- Citations: What, Why, & How
- White Hat Backlinks
- Listings On Local Websites
- Facebook Pages
- Imitate Competitor Citations
- Citations Using Image Sharing Websites
- Wikipedia Citations
- Using Your Building/Office/Home to Get Additional Citations
- Sponsorship and Testimonial Citations
- Citations Using Knowne
- Whitespark and Get Listed Citation Tools
- Fixing Citations After An Address Change
- Local Guides Program
- Local Guides Opportunity
- Secret Local Guides Levels
- Major Local Guides Points Update
- How to Moderate Your Own Maps Edits Through Local Guides
- Choosing Addresses
- Obtaining Phone Numbers
- Setting Up Your Listings
- Press Releases
- Intro & Overall Strategies
- Yelp Ranking Algorithm
- Scrape Box
- Selling Leads
- Did I Get Slapped?
- Important Info: Google and Service Area Businesses/ LeadGen
- Hostnine Reseller Hosting
- Optimize For Local Keywords
- Direct Mail Prospecting Method
The Arbor Academy Cost
Before making an impulse buy, it is prudent to conduct due diligence, as this is an expensive program.
You can use Skype or Zoom to make your breakthrough call located outside of the United States or Canada.
You get unlimited and lifetime access to the Arbor Academy program for a one-time fee.
For unrestricted access to The Arbor Academy’s materials, you should anticipate paying around $1,000.
Yes, that is a substantial amount of money. You should, however, be able to negotiate a cheaper cost for your breakthrough agent.
One piece of advice I can give you is to Google the titles of the lessons I mentioned previously and see if you can get enough information on each one. You’ll be able to save a lot of money this way.
Pros And Cons Of The Arbor Academy By Chad Kimball
- You are effectively renting virtual real estate to small business owners.
- You assign responsibility for providing high-quality service to a local firm.
- Depending on how well your business works, your monthly premiums or commissions might be worth hundreds of dollars, if not thousands of dollars.
- You don’t need to meet with clients in person.
- A high price tag is attached to this item.
- The average person sees little to no results.
- There is no trial period before joining the course.
- The total amount is not revealed until you speak with their agent or consultant.
The Arbor Academy Review: Final Word
You must be at least 18 years old to join.
The first customer usually takes 3 to 7 weeks to secure.
Clients already exist for those who attend The Arbor Academy. If this describes you, this is a business opportunity that will require a lot of dedication and effort if you want to grow your digital agency profitably.
The average consumer can contribute around $750 per month to your business. This figure, on the other hand, is neither assured nor promised.
If you’re broke or unemployed, getting into this program probably isn’t a good choice.
Please listen to what we have to say whether you are unemployed, short on cash, or looking for a viable opportunity:
Growing a Google Maps agency would almost certainly present you with many challenges that you weren’t aware of before purchasing the The Arbor Academy program. Try to get involved in a low-cost, easy-to-understand business model that offers residual income and unlimited commissions. Unlike The Arbor Academy, the trial time is frequently included.
Is The Arbor Academy A Scam?
Alright, time for the $1,000,000 question: is The Arbor Academy actually a scam?
No, it’s not a scam, technically speaking. They aren’t going to take your money and run off, leaving you empty handed. It’s actually a halfway decent lead generation course.
It’s just not my top choice.
The Digital Landlords program is unique. They give you over 30 proven templates (ad copy, targeting, keywords, exact landing pages, etc) so that you can hit the ground running.
The people that run the program actually have an agency that does 7-figures per year, which is a major advantage over most other lead generation courses.
Think about it: what if you could put in a few hours of work each day (whenever you feel like it), and you were rewarded with a recurring $500-$2,000 payment for each site you put up?
And what if it only took you a week or two to get that first payment?
And what if you could double or triple that payment over the following month or two?
That’s what you get when you’re a Digital Landlord.
All you really need is a laptop and some internet.
Some of my friends are Digital Landlords that run their 6-figure businesses from:
- Camping trips at national parks
- Beachfront in Hawaii
- On the road in a camper-van (with a pet pig!)
They focus on living an enjoyable life first, and focus on income second. All thanks to this program.
They can take weeks or months off, and money keeps rolling in.
Living happily is the top priority.
If the thought of living perpetually at your dream vacation spot interests you, being a Digital Landlord might be for you!
What Is Our #1 Recommendation For Making Money In 2022?
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I have an actual lead generation business
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet-bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
That being said, my #1 recommendation for making real money online is, hands-down: being a Digital Landlord
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, becoming a Digital Landlord is for you.
1.Time commitment: If you have an hour or two per day, you can do this. Even if you want to drop everything and commit fully, that works too.
You don’t have to be constantly working to make money. The income you generate is recurring.
Imagine taking off for a month to places like Hawaii, Paris, National Parks, & other spots people only dream about – all while collecting dozens of little $500-$2,000 checks. It’s like a dream come true.
But it’s only possible to do it when you’ve separated your income from your time.
2.Complete control: You completely control everything, which means no one can take your business away from you. This is a huge difference from other lead generation models, where Google can end you at the snap of a finger.
3.It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
Being a Digital Landlord, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases, and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on auto-pilot.
5.You’re Helping REAL People: When you’re a Digital Landlord, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If we can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put FOOD on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other lead generation programs like Arbor Academy, which might work out.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.