Chad Kimball teaches you an online business model called “lead generation.” In my personal opinion, this is probably the top business model out there.
While Chad Kimball has its merits, it’s NOT my top recommendation if you’re interested in Lead Generation.
My top program in the lead generation category is going to be Josh Osborne & Sean Kochel’s Digital Landlords program.
The thing is: there’s a good way and a bad way to run a lead generation business.
The bad way is using outdated SEO tactics and sketchy “black-hat” Google My Business listings to send phone calls to local businesses.
This leaves you at the mercy of Google’s search algorithm updates, which has a history of ruining lead generation empires in a single day.
I have friends that have gone from $50K/mo in passive income down to nearly $0 because their listings got suspended (and they never got them back!)
Every guru out there has “their secret method” to “ensure” Google doesn’t slap you down with a huge penalty. Well, to that, I say good luck fighting a tech giant $200 billion per year.
The good way to do lead generation is building assets that YOU own while playing by the rules and giving companies like Google and Facebook what they desire most – relevancy.
In this model, you build high-converting digital assets (like a landing page) and push high-quality customers through them. You then flip these customers to a client that’s willing to take them, and charge a fee for making the connection.
You’re kind of like a… lead dealer.
If you’ve followed me for a while, you’ll know that I recommend this lead generation program because it helps my boyfriend and I personally make over $20,000/mo on autopilot.
The cool part is that it shows you pretty much exactly what to do to create a recurring revenue stream, that can bring you in anywhere from a few thousand, to $10,000+ per month.
I like how you can build it with only an hour or two each day, and you can grow it as big (or small) as you want.
If that sounds interesting to you, check out the Digital Landlord program here
That being said, let’s continue on to the Chad Kimball review.
Chad Kimball Google Maps: Who Is Chad Kimball?
Since 1999, Chad Kimball has been self-employed as the proprietor of a web-based company. He was forced to quit his job since there were too many issues at the office.
He’s earned a fortune by discovering his customers and figuring out which business models work online.
To help small businesses in need of more clients, Chad has been building his internet marketing company since 2011.
Chad Kimball Claims
According to Kimball, a Google Maps Advertising marketing model that Kimball devised and followed for The Arbor Academy is said to have generated over $2 million in revenue in 2020.
Chad specializes in SEO and is highly recognized as a thought leader in this field for his knowledge and experience.
Chad Kimball’s Family
Regarding producing money online, Chad’s daughter Bethany-Anne follows in her father’s footsteps using the same tried-and-true methods.
More About Chad Kimball
Chad Kimball made millions of dollars thanks to digital advertising. He discovered a previously undisclosed gold mine of opportunities using Google Maps and local digital marketing.
To Chad, the fact that no large brands were using it in their marketing strategy was enticing.
The outcome is that start-ups and small companies may increase their income.
Chad Kimball’s Social Media
Regarding promoting his classes, Chad Kimball is a huge social media enthusiast. At the time of this writing, he had around 8,000 Facebook fans. Chad also has a YouTube account with more than 2,000 followers.
Chad Kimball’s Business Model & Courses
Google Maps listings or Google My Business pages may be a big challenge for those in the service or lead-generating industries.
Chad’s monthly group coaching classes may also benefit SEO professionals and company owners.
Google Maps is still one of the last frontiers of internet advertising. It’s still simple to rank on Google Maps if you know how to set up and verify your listing. You can efficiently deliver strong wins for clients on Google Maps if you have clients.
Google has millions of unoptimized client listings. You can spike a client’s listing and watch their phone ring with a few adjustments.
Google Maps can bring you more visitors and phone calls than standard organic search if you sell leads. Google invests extensively in its mapping platform as it gains market share.
Think about selling your space on The Arbor Academy platform to earn money.
This course will teach you how to use the Google Local Ranking Algorithm to buy and rent out top search results on Google Maps listings space for local company owners.
To put it another way, you want these small local businesses to pay you for your marketing services.
To demonstrate, here is a nine-step example:
- You enter a search term into the given e-tool. ‘Electrician,’ for example, as well as a specific location. You’ll notice that monthly searches suggest that individuals are looking for local electricians in the region.
- You go back to Google and perform another search to see the top results. You can locate local business listings for “electricians” in your area. That’s all there is to it! You now seek unlisted local electrical companies and persuade them to pay for your services.
- Don’t be fooled by many electrician companies in the neighborhood; the genuine owners did not create all of them. As a result, you will be taught how to construct a business listing for a local business not already in Google’s top room utilizing The Arbor Academy platform.
- You create a website from the ground up that is unique to the firm you are looking for leads. You can earn a commission on each purchase if you have agreed to a fixed payment rate.
- You can play the part of a middleman. You and the digital agency may contact local businesses in any jurisdiction that are not at the top of Google search maps. You may negotiate the remaining fixed payment with the local company after showing how you will attract customers to their place, which is all part of the strategy.
- Suppose you are willing to put in the effort. In that case, you can be a traffic booster for many unlisted local companies in diverse locations throughout the world.
- Apart from the keyword “Electrician,” the advantage of this method is that you can laser-target many keywords in various company categories. Consider the words “plumbers,” “roofers,” “scaffolders,” “car rentals,” and “attorneys.” You can find numerous businesses unique to these search phrases in many locations that aren’t active online.
- Look for local companies that aren’t on the map. Assume you wish to operate as an online Search Engine Results Page (SERP) marketer. In such a situation, you might contact these unlisted local businesses and negotiate a fee for your services. You will learn how to direct buying consumers to the product or service they seek.
- It’s simple to see how this business concept may take off. Continue to hunt for local businesses needing an internet presence to increase sales. You are doing them a big favor by acting as a mediator between them and the services they require!
The Google Maps Course Details
This training is dense and chock-full of key features of the Google Maps App business model. This course is called Google Maps Elite, a series of online video tutorials.
Here are some titles of the Video Tutorial in the members-only Facebook Group Archives:
- Intro and Overview
- The Google Local Ranking Algorithm
- White Hat Techniques
- Website Authority and The Local Algorithm
- Backlinking Resources
- Creating Content
- Local Keyword Research
- Why Keywords Do / Do Not Return Local Results
- Category Keywords
- Problems? Try Phone Support!
- Google’s Local Pack
- Local Knowledge Panel Changes
- Local Prospecting With Mechanical Turk
- Keep Multiple Locations Safe
- Ranking Outside Your Locale
- Create and Optimize Your GMB
- Pidgeon Update
- Google My Business Guidelines
- Local VS Brand Pages
- How To Set Up Your Business Page
- White Hat Reviews
- Basic Places Page Optimization
- The Importance of Reviews
- GMB Posts
- Make Starts Appear In Google
- Listing Attributes
- Show Social Media Icons
- Changing Bad Review Snippets
- Reinstating a Disabled Local Listing
- Google Trusted Photographer
- Add Local Structured Data to your Website
- Courting Authority Reviewers
- Citations: What, Why, & How
- Listings On Local Websites
- White Hat Backlinks
- Facebook Pages
- Citations Using Image Sharing Websites
- Imitate Competitor Citations
- Wikipedia Citations
- Sponsorship and Testimonial Citations
- Using Your Building/Home/Office to Get Additional Citations
- Whitespark and Get Listed Citation Tools
- Local Guides Program
- Secret Local Guides Levels
- How to Moderate Your Maps
- Edits Through Local Guides
- Major Local Guides Points Update
- Choosing Addresses
- Obtaining Phone Numbers
- Scrape Box
- Press Releases
- Yelp Ranking Algorithm
- Selling Leads
- Important Information: Google and Service Area Businesses/ LeadGen
- Direct Mail Prospecting Method
- Optimize For Local Keywords
Conclusion: Chad Kimball Review
Chad Kimball is a business owner and internet marketer who organizes his life around his work rather than the other way around. He resigned from his job and has been working from home (as little as possible) since January 2000.
If you want to know better about phone verification for Google Plus Local or Google Maps listings, you can watch more videos from Chad Kimball.
Please attend to what I have to say whether you are unemployed, have limited income, or are looking for a viable opportunity.
“Growing a Google Maps Agency will almost certainly present you with numerous obstacles that were not mentioned before purchasing the Arbor Academy program.
Consider getting involved in a low-cost, simple business model with the potential for residual income and unlimited commissions.
Unlike the Arbor Academy and Google Maps Elite Program, the trial time is frequently included.”
Are There Alternatives To Google Maps Elite Program?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
Is Chad Kimball A Scammer?
Alright, time for the $1,000,000 question: is Chad Kimball actually a scam?
No, it’s not a scam, technically speaking. They aren’t going to take your money and run off, leaving you empty-handed. It’s actually a halfway decent lead generation course.
It’s just not my top choice.
The Digital Landlords program is unique. They give you over 30 proven templates (ad copy, targeting, keywords, exact landing pages, etc.) so that you can hit the ground running.
The people running the program have an agency that does 7-figures per year, which is a major advantage over most lead generation courses.
Think about it: what if you could put in a few hours of work each day (whenever you feel like it) and be rewarded with a recurring $500-$2,000 payment for each site you put up?
And what if it only took you a week or two to get that first payment?
And what if you could double or triple that payment over the following month or two?
That’s what you get when you’re a Digital Landlord.
All you really need is a laptop and some internet.
Some of my friends are Digital Landlords that run their 6-figure businesses from
- Camping trips at national parks
- Beachfront in Hawaii
- On the road in a camper van (with a pet pig!)
They focus on living an enjoyable life first, and focus on income second. All thanks to this program.
They can take weeks or months off, and money keeps rolling in.
Living happily is the top priority.
If the thought of living perpetually at your dream vacation spot interests you, being a Digital Landlord might be for you!
What Is My #1 Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2023?
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I have an actual lead generation business
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve dropshipped a toilet bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
That being said, my #1 recommendation for making real money online is, hands-down: being a Digital Landlord
Whether you’re a complete newbie or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, becoming a Digital Landlord is for you.
1)Time commitment: If you have an hour or two per day, you can do this. Even if you want to drop everything and commit fully, that works too.
You don’t have to be constantly working to make money. The income you generate is recurring.
Imagine taking off for a month to places like Hawaii, Paris, National Parks, & other spots people only dream about – all while collecting dozens of little $500-$2,000 checks. It’s like a dream come true.
But it’s only possible to do it when you’ve separated your income from your time.
2) Complete control: You completely control everything, which means no one can take your business away from you. This is a huge difference from other lead generation models, where Google can end you at the snap of a finger.
3) It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
4) Great Margins: Being a Digital Landlord, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases, and the effort to create the next property decreases.
Best-case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on auto-pilot.
5) You’re Helping REAL People: When you’re a Digital Landlord, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If you can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put food on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other lead generation programs like Chad Kimball, which might work out.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.