TLDR – What’s The Verdict
For those who like things simple and straight to the point, here’s my take on whether the Maps Liftoff program is worth your investment. My answer is maybe, but I might just hold off dropping your cash on the course just yet.
First, let me give credit where it’s due. Maps Liftoff teaches you how to make money online using a business model known as Lead Generation. If you’ve been here long enough, you know that Lead Generation is one of the courses I recommend. That’s because it’s one of the better business models for making money online today.
But, there are a few issues I may have with this program in particular. Now, before you jump to any conclusions, let me explain this further.
Maps Liftoff program mainly teaches you how to improve your rank on Google Maps so you can get more organic traffic and leads. This course primarily focuses on your rank in the Google 3-Pack top ranking by leveraging Local SEO.
What’s Local SEO? It’s the process of trying to leverage your online visibility in your local search results.
The Google 3-Pack program allows you to leverage the three top positions on Google Maps to gain more customers for your clients or businesses within your area.
While 77% of consumers use Google Maps to look for nearby businesses, I do have an issue with assuming that Google Map Pack is one magic bullet for all things advertising.
Local SEO encompasses a lot more than Google My Business Listings, which is what this program stresses. Now, this is only one piece of the puzzle, as there’s a lot it takes to fully optimize your local search appearance from a marketing standpoint.
These three important points include:
- Reviews: Your reviews play a huge role in Local SEO. Reviews are a huge part of the internet now, and they play an important role for business owners. Aside from influencing your business, reviews do matter significantly more than you think.
For one, they help maintain your visibility on Google Maps. They are also social proof that your products or services are of high quality. People need confirmation and reassurance that buying from your business is the right thing to do.
- Promotion: While getting at the top 3 pack of Google Maps does have an impact on business owners, it’s just part of the puzzle. Promoting your products is just as important as using Local SEO strategies to increase your traffic.
Ads from either Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or any social media platform complement organic SEO. These types of ads ensure your client gets exposure and coverage across various online platforms. It helps you zero in on your specific target audience and local customers, which is something Google Maps can’t do for you.
Yes, it does help narrow down your location, but there’s power when organic traffic and social search work together. Social search ads like Facebook ads put a face to your business, making it easier to trust you. Google My Business makes it easier to find you on Google Maps thanks to Local SEO.
- Content: Acquiring leads and converting those leads are two different things. Your entire goal for Local searches is to bring in more clients. They need to feel valued and that you relate to their needs, which is where content comes into play.
You need to learn the art of copywriting if your true goal is to attract more customers. It will also help you establish more authority as an expert in your field.
For example, if you run a pet store in New York, you can create content about locally friendly pet events, best dog parks, and any other type of content on pets.
With the three crucial Local SEO elements out of the way, this leads me to my next point: Google itself.
Google is a double-edged sword, and while it does help business owners grow their businesses with organic traffic, it still has several downsides.
Those downsides, especially for Local SEO, include:
- Policy and algorithm changes can lead to a sudden dip in your clients’ visibility.
- The risk of having identical listings or spam from competitors may confuse customers, which, in turn, potentially results in a decline in your client’s online visibility.
- Creating a personal touch in your client’s Google My Business profile to showcase your business can be overlooked.
Try to think of Google Maps SEO as a single piece of the puzzle – crucial but limited. Like a puzzle, missing pieces, relying solely on it for lead generation, is incomplete. To get the full picture, you’ll need to make use of different lead generation strategies, as each strategy brings something special to the table.
While Maps Liftoff is a great program, my preferred lead generation program is Digital Rental Method. Unlike this Google Maps program, this course completes the puzzle.
How is Digital Rental Method able to do that?
- It gives businesses a face as you get to learn how to use social media to reach a wider audience.
- You get full control of the business and aren’t subject to updates or algorithm changes
- It makes use of copywriting skills
- You get to learn how to leverage organic traffic and convert those leads
If you’re interested in finding out more about this program, click here.
For more on this Maps Liftoff review, keep reading.
Who Benefits From This Program By Brian Willie
The whole point of buying into a program is to make money and get financial freedom at the same time.
But can Maps Liftoff help you do that?
Well, let’s find out who this program benefits and who doesn’t.
If you fit into any of the following, this program might be a good fit for:
- Anyone looking to grow their business by leveraging the three top positions on Google Maps
- If you’re looking to step into the Local SEO world using Google My Business strategies.
- Any agency looking to help their clients boost their website rankings by standing out from the competition thanks to the Google 3-pack strategy.
That being said, if any of the following resonate with you, this program might not be a good fit for you:
- If you’re looking for a lead generation program that teaches you different strategies to generate and convert leads.
- Are looking to build a passive, recurring income without putting in the work. You’ll, at some point, have to put in the work to monitor the Google My Business profiles. There’s also the possibility of having to use a tool to rank better on Google Maps, which will take time.
- If you’re looking to build a business that’s independent of any updates or algorithm changes. The fact that Maps Liftoff largely relies on Google Maps means you’ll constantly be subject to Google algorithm changes and updates.
Let’s take a deeper look at what this program offers.
|3.5 / 5
|You’ll have to put in some time and effort to understand Maps Liftoff Local SEO strategies.
|Level of Control
|3.5 / 5
|You have partial control of your business
|Ease of Implementation
|3 / 5
|It isn’t exactly that easy to implement the strategies this program teaches
|3 / 5
|It will take some time before you can make a return on your investment
The Maps Liftoff Program – 1,000 FT View of This Online Business Opportunity
Hats off to you for making it this far!
In this section, I’ll give you a bird’s eye view of what this program is all about. So, let’s start with the basics. What is it?
The Business Model
If you haven’t caught on yet, the Maps Liftoff program teaches the lead generation business model. Brian Willie’s training, however, majors on Google My Business and Google 3 pack. This strategy fits into the broader category of online marketing, as Brian shows you how to leverage Google Maps in advertising local businesses.
Aside from making it in the top three Google Maps spots, you’ll also get to learn how to modify your search rankings. You’ll also learn important marketing skills local businesses need to thrive.
The strategies Brian teaches on Maps Liftoff are a good starting point to generate leads and beat your competitors. They are also great rank and rent strategies.
The main issue I have with Maps Liftoff is that for you to nail this program’s techniques, you’ll need to have basic SEO knowledge. With basic SEO knowledge, ranking on Google Map 3 pack isn’t as challenging. It’s important because ranking on Google Maps 3 pack isn’t as easy as Brian says.
Now, let’s meet the man of the hour- Brian Willie.
About the Guru – Brian Willie
There are two ways for you to be a guru: you can either fake it till you make it, or you can be a real expert. Well, for Brian Willie, it’s the former. He’s an SEO specialist with over 13 years of experience in online marketing. Over the 13 years he’s been in the industry, he has helped countless local businesses effectively market their services and products.
But he started his career in digital marketing, which gave him an upper hand in the SEO world.
One strategy he used to stand out from his competition was learning how to leverage Google AdWords to help clients increase traffic to their websites. Since then, he’s basically called himself an “SEO guru.” He’s also been able to leverage Google Maps 3 pack to help clients rank better on Google Maps.
This experience is what led him to create the Maps Liftoff program. Brian says he knows all the strategies and secret moves to get your company to the top. It’s this information that’s packaged in the Maps Liftoff course.
Aside from the strategies and secret moves this program offers, what other promises does this program make? Let’s find out!
Main Promises and Claims of the Maps Liftoff Program
The main promise the Maps Liftoff program makes is designed to help agencies and digital marketers get more leads and organic traffic to their client websites.
Brian makes this possible by teaching you how to optimize your client’s GMB or Google My Business listings so that they can rank in Google’s 3-pack.
The second promise is that you’ll learn how to use Local SEO strategies to your advantage. You’ll also cover other SEO strategies like Keyword research, link building, and more.
With the focus of this program being GMB optimization like Map Pack Hero, the strategies and secret sauce you learn from this course give you the skills you need to give small businesses an added advantage. This is a classic David and Goliath situation, as local SEO helps small business owners increase sales and attract new customers.
The only downside is that optimizing Google My Business listings takes time, at least 30 days. So, you’ll have to wait to see if your strategies work. Also, with Google search results always changing, it won’t always be a guarantee that you’ll be in the top three positions.
What is the Cost of Maps Liftoff Program?
The price of the Maps Liftoff program isn’t available online. But judging from the reviews I’ve read, it’s more affordable compared to most lead-generation programs in the market.
Based on my experience with lead generation programs, it could range from $3,000 to $10,000.
Is Maps Liftoff Legit?
Time to answer the $1,000,000 question: Is Maps Liftoff legit? The answer is yes.
Brian won’t take your money and sail off into the sunset. You’ll actually learn valuable skills you can apply to create a passive income online. But the real question is, will you make back what you used to pay for the course?
Well, the answer is Maybe. If you put your head down and get the work done, making back a return on your investment is possible. It will, however, take time, which can put you in a horrible position when starting your business.
SEO is really important if you want to generate organic traffic to your website. The Maps Liftoff program only teaches how to rank on Google 3 pack. When it comes to generating leads, that’s a win.
But lead generation is more than generating leads; it’s also about converting them, which is where this program falls short. By combining Google 3 pack with other strategies like ads by Social Ad Tribe, you create an unstoppable site for your clients to get the best results.
The bottom line is that Maps Liftoff is a good lead generation program, but not one I’d recommend. The program I’d recommend is Digital Rental Method.
How Does Maps Liftoff Differ from other Lead Generation Programs?
The first major difference is that Maps Liftoff focuses more on Google My Business optimization using Google Maps. Other programs, on the other hand, teach different types of lead generation strategies like Facebook ads and more.
Second, there aren’t plenty of student success stories available online. The lack of success stories does make the program a little suspicious. There’s also no private community, which can make the entire program harder, as you have no one to bounce ideas and strategies off of.
With the program’s 1,000 FT view out of the way, it’s time we get down to my personal opinion on the program!
Personal Opinion Based on Liftoff Reviews
I’d like to start rounding up this review based on my own experience with lead generation programs and Liftoff reviews I’ve read online.
The first thing I’d like to make clear is that anytime you research a lead generation program, you’re gonna find lots of loud negative reviews online.
While the value places like Reddit, BBB, and trust pilot offers are valuable, using them alone to choose a program can make you lose out on great making money online opportunities.
So, how do you choose the right lead generation program without fully depending on online reviews? Well, here’s what I think you should go through when choosing the right course
- The Guru’s experience: Does Brian Willie have any real-world experience running a lead generation business?
- The availability of coaching or a private Facebook group: Does the program have one-on-one coaching or a private Facebook community you can lean on while building an online business?
- The value of the bonuses, videos, and templates: Do the videos, templates, and bonuses provide value? This isn’t only about the price but the substance of the course itself.
- Upsells: Does the program have any upsells? If yes, are they being honest about them?
- Last but not least, the student’s success. How successful were the previous students with the course? Is there any proof to show the previous students’ success?
My Recommendation on This Maps Liftoff Program
With the criteria above, let’s lay out this program using the factors above.
First, the positives:
The strategies Brian Willie teaches in the Maps Liftoff program do work. If you keep your head down and put in the work, you might make money online from this strategy. But that will take time, as getting results for your clients takes an average of a month with Google My Business optimization.
Bruce Willie is an experienced SEO guru. The strategies he teaches are what he has used to help his over 20,000 clients grow their businesses.
Now, the negatives
- Running Google My Business optimization strategies can sound like rocket science to someone without basic SEO knowledge. So, if you’re starting out in the SEO world and have no knowledge of SEO, it’s going to be challenging to understand the concepts this program teaches.
- There are no student success stories you can refer to that will show the actual success of the program. With no actual student testimonials, it gets difficult to gauge how effective the program is in helping people make money online.
- There’s no private Facebook group you can join for this program. So, if you’re looking for a course with a community, this program might not be for you.
Let’s take a look at what’s inside the program.
Maps Liftoff program’s main focus is on Google 3 Pack. You learn how to rank on Google Local Maps SEO without selling a website. You also learn how to attract high-paying clients.
Aside from that, Brian Willie will also teach you the following:
- Practical things to do to rank on Google Maps Pack
- New Geo principles and factors to help you win the 3-pack
- Sneaky tips to help you rank in 3 minutes
- Guide to Google’s latest update
As a bonus, you’ll also get access to 3 step plan to rank at the top. Other aspects of the course include:
Pack Mass Case Study
This part of the program is similar to the 3 pack web course. But the slight difference between the two is that he teaches how to spot clients. He also uses real-life case studies of students to show how they generate leads.
Private Maps Coaching
You get a 30-minute online consultation with Brian Willie. It’s important to note that you only get access to two of these calls throughout the program, so it would be best to take advantage of it.
As part of the program, students receive several freebies:
- Geo-Location On-Site Domination Training
- On-Site support page super structure. This support page freebie ensures you have the support you require to get through the grid projection of the project.
- Secret maps keywords multiplier. The secret maps keywords multiplier ensures you get sufficient keywords to use for your GMB optimization process.
- Service website complete set-up
- 3-pronged network set-up
- High-converting maps service sales page.
Conclusion – Is Brian Willie Legit?
Yes, Brian Willie is legit. Having started his career in digital marketing, he knows what it takes to market a client’s products or services. The strategies he teaches in Maps Liftoff are what he has used to help his clients rank on Google Local listings.
While he’s legit, the program he teaches might not be suitable for everyone, especially if you have no SEO experience. This is why this program isn’t my top recommendation for a lead generation program.
What Is My #1 Way To Make Money Online In 2024?
Read Our In Depth Breakdown Of The Top 5 Lead GenerationOpp Courses For 2024
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I have an actual lead generation business
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet bowl, putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say there is no “perfect” business model.
That being said, my #1 recommendation for making real money online is, hands-down, the Digital Rental Method.
Whether you’re a complete newbie or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, using the Digital Rental Method is for you.
1)Time commitment: If you have an hour or two per day, you can do this. Even if you want to drop everything and commit fully, that works, too.
You don’t have to be constantly working to make money. The income you generate is recurring. This is completely opposite from Maps Liftoff. For Maps Liftoff, you need to constantly monitor your clients’ Google Maps listings to see the progress.
Imagine taking off for a month to places like Hawaii, Paris, National Parks, & other spots people only dream about – all while collecting dozens of little $500-$2,000 checks. It’s like a dream come true.
But it’s only possible to do it when you’ve separated your income from your time.
2) Complete control: You completely control everything, which means no one can take your business away from you. This is a huge difference from other lead generation models, where Google can end you at the snap of a finger.
With Maps Liftoff, your entire business is subject to Google’s control. You’re at the mercy of Google’s updates and algorithm changes.
3) It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
What works for one business with Maps Liftoff might not work for another. So, the possibility of copy-pasting the same strategies isn’t possible.
4) Great Margins:
using the Digital Rental Method, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on auto-pilot.
5) You’re Helping REAL People: With the Digital Rental Method, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If we can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put FOOD on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other lead generation programs like Maps Liftoff, which might work out.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people who need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.