You’ve undoubtedly seen commercials for different trainers if you’ve been researching how to invest in stocks or options. Ads featuring Jeff Bishop or Jason Bond and the Raging Bull gang have undoubtedly crossed your path.
A lot of people learn about stocks via RagingBull Trading, which is a very well-known site. However, reviews of Raging Bull services have always been biased.
So let’s try to resolve this “raging” debate today.
This review will go over RagingBull to see if it really is the best stock education platform out there.
You’ll learn whether the stock education platform is the right online business for you.
If you’re like most of my readers, you came across Raging Bull for one main reason:
You want to make more money than you currently make by leveraging your existing resources.
Maybe you’re even looking for a quick turnaround on some of your cash instead of waiting years or even decades for it to double.
Well, you’re in good company – who wouldn’t want all of that?
There’s one thing you need to watch out for though: legitimate scammers.
The idea of making 10X on your money in a day is obviously something that would entice the masses, and so it naturally attracts a lot of bad actors into the financial products space.
But for purposes of this review, let’s assume these people had the best of intentions.
Even with the most sophisticated systems out there, most experts barely manage to get it right 10% of the time…
Obviously, there’s an argument that 1 winning bet can outshine 10 losing ones…
But if you mess up and miss a trade even once, your month can turn sour pretty quickly.
Suffice it to say, there’s a whole lot of stress & uncertainty.
Now don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to lose money. I’m just saying that you need to be aware of what you’re getting yourself into.
But what if you could build a different income stream, and start seeing profits within your first few days?
I’m talking about a system that doesn’t require:
- Obsessively checking your phone and charts
- The emotional turmoil of loss after loss, waiting for that win
- Glorified gambling
Something that you could make anywhere from $2,000 – $10,000 with consistently, month after month?
A stream of income that you can build as high (or low) as you feel like building it, without spending every waking hour watching for alerts and pouring over charts?
If that sounds interesting, you might want to think about becoming a Digital Landlord.
If you wanna see what Raging Bull looks like on the inside, keep reading.
Raging Bull is unlike any other stock-picking or investing-educational service since gurus run it. To take a famous comic book turned blockbuster film series as an analogy, picture the world’s greatest heroes banding together to establish a stock trading team and naming themselves the Avengers.
Jason Bond, Kyle Dennis (a former student turned multimillionaire and best-selling author), and Petra Hess (the Wonder Woman of gurus) are among the legendary stock-picking masterminds who lead Raging Bull.
The power duo’s collaboration has been extensively featured on respected international news and financial websites.
What Is RagingBull Trading?
This is a website for stock and options education. It provides you access to the products of prominent instructors like Jeff Bishop and Jason Bond.
So far, I know that this platform was created in 2010 and they’ve been around for ten years.
In 2019, it was ranked as one of the fastest-growing private companies. They were 915th on the Inc. 5000, just two spots behind Uber.
No registered securities dealer or investment adviser that I know. That’s to say, they offer their two cents based on their vast stock and options knowledge.
They also send you Mentor Alerts. You can choose to ignore or follow the alerts.
- Jeff Bishop has over 20 years of trading experience, specializing in options. He’s a proud member of MENSA, an organization for people with above-average IQs.
- Jason Bond – The Jason Bond Picks is known for his debt-to-income rise. He co-founded Raging Bull with Jeff Bishop, one of his early mentees.
- Dennis Kyle – Kyle is known for trading his $15,000 savings into $3,000,000. He is a best-selling author and expert in Bio-Tech Breakouts.
- Petra Hass – is the only top female on the team. Petra is the brains behind the acclaimed Petra Picks program, active since 2017.
- Jeff Williams – Founder of Penny Pro. He’s a successful trainer/trader with over 15 years of experience.
Who Is Behind Raging Bull?
Several experts are behind Raging Bull, including Jason Bond, Kyle Dennis, Petra Hess, Jeff Bishop, and Jeff Williams (among several others.)
- Jason Bond is the creator and expert of Jason Bond Picks. He has so many successful students (over 10,000 now) that some of them have become multimillionaire stock gurus. Bond is consistently rated the best stock picker by Trust Pilot. An impressive list of media outlets featuring Bond includes Forbes, The Street, Seeking Alpha, Investing.com, and the NYSE.
- Kyle Dennis is Bond’s most successful protegee. His autobiography Middle-Class Millionaire has become a best-seller, and he’s the founder and host of Bio-Tech Break Outs stock picker swing trading service. Dennis exemplifies how great gurus are developed through hard work and experience. Dennis turned $15,000 in savings into over $3 million by trading stocks after winning Bond’s original Millionaire Roadmap Challenge. Dollar Ace is a cheaper Kyle Dennis trading service than Fast 5 Trades. Dollar Ace focuses on trading options with a strike price of less than one dollar that exhibit unusual options trading activity. Kyle Dennis says he has made ten million dollars in his trading career.
- Weekly Money Multiplier and Jason Bond Pick’s Millionaire Roadmap feature Jeff Bishop. He’s been successful in virtually every market he’s traded for over two decades. He is an expert in options and exchange-traded funds. He is a long-time partner of Jason Bond and a guru in his own right.
- Petra Hess runs Petra Picks. Since 2009, this technical swing trader has invested in Canadian and American ETFs and stocks. She launched her popular trading service PetraPicks.com in March 2017.
- Jeff Williams is the CEO and founder of Penny Pro. As a former educator, he emphasizes the teaching aspect of stock trading. For over a decade, he’s been a profitable trader. During this time, he has literally helped thousands of swing and day traders of small caps, penny stocks, and options.
What Raging Bull Is Not
While Raging Bull is undoubtedly one of the most useful day trading tools ever developed, it is not without its flaws.
It’s not a trading algorithm.
It won’t trade on your behalf. It also isn’t a trading platform from which to trade the market. A discount brokerage trading account is required to enter and exit these financial markets.
What You Will Receive With RagingBull
So many features and services are available to Raging Bull members that it’s almost too much to brag about. To those who put money into Raging Bull, the following perks are theirs to keep:
- Membership in the Tactical Edge Trading Room – a cutting-edge live trading room that completely immerses you in the markets with real-time information
- Guru – Live Mic Taylor calls out his own proprietary trades and provides background information for at least three hours per day. In this section, he opens and closes his winning trades, adjusts his long positions, and explains why he’s doing what he’s doing in real-time.
- Live Messaging and Screen Sharing – Taylor is also readily available for conversation during market hours. You can also pose your burning questions to the group and receive immediate responses from a seasoned market expert. Taylor guarantees at least three hours per day of live real-time screen sharing so you can see his precise trade setups, exit, and entry points firsthand.
- The Ultimate Day Trading Program – Taylor also offers a four-week intensive day trading style course.
Ragingbull.com Review: The Ultimate Day Trading Program
This course, taught by trading guru Taylor, is useful for investors of all skill levels. Over four weeks, you will learn about:
- The First Week: The Fundamentals and the Correct Way (includes 18 different topics)
- Second Week: Establishing Your New Trading Foundation (includes 13 individual topics)
- Third Week: Advanced Trading Accelerated (with 11 specific topics)
- Fourth Week: Welcome to the Major Leagues! (another 12 particular topics)
Taylor’s knowledge will also be available to you seven days a week, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Raging Bull customer service is available via phone, email, and a live access chat room, allowing you to contact the legendary gurus and their dedicated support team.
How RagingBull Works (Stock Trading, Stock Market & Penny Stocks)
Raging Bull is forceful and driven. This day trading program uses both a long- and short-term approach, always monitoring the market for promising technical patterns. Capital preservation and loss control are two areas where Petra may be influential.
The gurus stick to their core concept of eliminating losers as quickly as possible and profiting as soon as they become available. The service aims for a 75% winner ratio on average. They set a loss limit of $100 per trade and aim for consistent profits of $200 on each winning trade.
Raging Bull Cost, Refund, And Cancellation Policies
Considering the traders’ expertise who helped build Raging Bull, the company may theoretically charge whatever it likes for access to its real-time, live trading platform. And yet, even at this level of service, their premium customers pay just $399 per year.
The Ultimate Day Trading Course is included. You will pay their organization directly with your credit card rather than through the industry-standard third-party intermediary ClickBank.
They do have an auto-renewal plan in place. As you might expect, it will continue to bill your credit card with each renewal term until you decide to cancel your membership. The cancellation policy is also straightforward and rigid.
To cancel your account and stop any other charges, you must give Raging Bull’s customer service department two business days’ notice before your auto-renewal date.
You guys cannot cancel and receive a full (or partial)requested refund for any reason. The good news is that there is no conceivable reason why you would want to cancel for a refund, given the array of co-founding gurus running this site, ranging from Jason Bonds and Kyle Dennis to Petra Hess.
Raging Bull has ensured that your auto-renewal is turned off, so when your free access ends, you won’t have to worry about any additional charges, and you won’t have to continue if you don’t want to.
Your subscriptions have a strict “no refund” policy and Your lifetime subscription has a 30-day refund policy, but that period had already expired before services were forced to pause. RagingBull will continue to uphold the no-refund policy that you originally agreed to.
What Could Be Improved?
There’s a lot of possibility for advancement and expansion in this organization. I think they need to dial down the pressure in their sales approach.
They’re raising expectations too high, attracting a lottery-obsessed audience. However, this should not be the case in the fast-paced world of stock trading.
In addition, if subscribers don’t cancel their membership, the company will automatically renew their subscription fees.
If you subscribe and then decide you don’t like the service, the best thing to do is contact them and request that they cancel your subscription.
This request typically takes 2 business days to process, so it’s best to call them well before the renewal date.
Perhaps the company should also start sending out reminders before automatically renewing the subscription fee. Do you agree?
Is Raging Bull Trading Legit?
There are few trading services out there as open and honest as Raging Bull. Raging Bull’s great trading mentors make it possible to trade the stock market or start day trading options no matter your goals.
The rules are the same as they’ve always been for everything to do with trading. Trading involves risks, so it’s a good idea to start with simulated trading if you’re using a new service or product for the first time. Investing with real money necessitates familiarizing yourself with your trading platform and strategy.
But, when it comes to building a business, you have plenty of options.
And even if you’re dead set on becoming a stocks and options trader, you’ve got way better options than Raging Bull.
Keep in mind, I don’t get paid to promote any of the programs I review. I personally think stocks and options are a great business model, but you could end up leaving way too much money on the table.
Raging Bull Trading Review: Conclusion
The Raging Bull universe provides trading services for nearly every trader’s need. Almost anything is possible, from trading stocks to trading options, from day trading to swing trading, from penny stocks to large-cap stocks.
The fact that all Raging Bull traders are incredibly transparent in what they do is what I like the most.
Real-time streaming of their brokerage account is included in the higher-priced services. There are positions, profit, and loss statements; some even stream the order details.
This way, every subscriber can keep track of all trades throughout the day. The new Raging Bull app is a great addition to the regular trade alert via SMS, email, and desktop notification.
Raging Bull brings you closer to Wall Street than any other service. In the Raging Bull universe, there are services for every need, whether stock trading with a service like Jason Bond Picks or options trading with a service like Bullseye Trades.
Rather than sending a lengthy email to customer service, you can directly connect with your head trader by attending educational events or leaving comments below blog posts in the Raging Bull dashboard.
Alternatives To Raging Bull?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money in 2022. Here are just a few:
Is Raging Bull A Scam?
Alright, time for the $1,000,000 question: is Raging Bull a scam?
No, not technically. You can 100% make money with it, but it’s not NEARLY as simple as Raging Bull wants you to think it is.
You need to understand that you are taking a very big risk with financial products.
So while it’s entirely possible that you hit the big leagues and retire to a vineyard… the path to get there is so stressful, it might just shave a decade off your life… IF you even get there.
A friend of mine actually writes advertisements for one of the largest financial program advertisers in the world… so believe me when I say that most of the “awesome” numbers they use in their ads & landing pages are borderline false.
What they conveniently leave out are the dozens of losing bets and trades that came before the big win you’re reading about.
Now, most people don’t have the emotional bandwidth to stick out 3 months of back-to-back losses before (hopefully) getting a big win.
I’d rather use that 3 months of work (in my spare time) building Digital Rental Properties, and then collect a handful of nice little $500-$2,000 checks every single month afterward (AKA passive income).
And the cool part is that you can do it in a lot less time than 3-months (I personally did it in my first 2 weeks of being a Digital Landlord).
You can do it from anywhere in the world, so it’s a genuine “laptop-lifestyle” business.
All you need is a laptop and an internet connection.
Some of my friends are Digital Landlords that run their 6-figure businesses from:
- Camping trips at national parks
- Beachfront in Hawaii
- On the road in a camper van (with a pet pig!)
They focus on living an enjoyable life first, and focus on income second. All thanks to this program.
They can take weeks or months off, and money keeps rolling in.
Living happily is the top priority.
If the thought of living perpetually at your dream vacation spot interests you, being a Digital Landlord might be for you!
What Is My #1 Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve traded crypto & purchased a bunch of fancy “insider stock tip” newsletters
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
That being said, my #1 recommendation for making real money online is, hands-down: being a Digital Landlord.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, becoming a Digital Landlord is for you.
1)Time: If you’ve got a spare hour or two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring.
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: When it comes to the markets, nothing is in your control. You have zero influence over market-shifting macroeconomic trends.
The number of people that have ACTUALLY beat the market consistently can be counted on one hand.
Why pour your soul into a business that you realistically have zero control over?
When you’re a Digital Landlord, you literally own all of the assets, which means you have ultimate control.
3) It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income in the markets, you would need to make twice as many winning trades, or double your profit on each trade. And I can guarantee you that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
4) Make Money Helping Real People: When you make money in the markets, you’re not really helping anyone but yourself. There is a loser on the other end of that trade.
But when you’re a Digital Landlord, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If you can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put food on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other programs like Raging Bull, which might make you money if you luck out.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.