Training for Teams
Team Training Focuses:
Top Performing Teams
- The right composition
- Strong relationships with stakeholders outside the team
- The trust and respect of their colleagues
- The ability to review their own performance and continuously learn and be open to improve
Team Facilitation and EI Coaching
Executive Committee, Board of Directors or Performing Team(s)
Dr. Namin-Hedayati works to encourage team synergy and gets the members of a leadership team working in-sync. She partners with CEOs to develop and execute a strategy for coaching team members to strengthen their relationships with one another, manage conflict, and communicate with candor in the executive team setting.
Coaching is a catalyst for helping team members agree upon a common vision and strategy for the organization. Communication skill development will guide the team in winning buy-in and commitment from one another and the organization on execution strategy.
Emotionally Intelligent Team Building
- Salesforce Training
- Medical Programs
- Additional Custom Training Session Opportunities
- Team Communication
Team Analysis Questionnaire:
- Do team members understand what is expected of them?
- Does the team as a whole understand what the goals and vision of the organization are?
- Are all team members aware of resources available to them as a team to achieve their goals?
- Are individual’s talents and strengths utilized effectively within the team and individually?
- Does each team member understand their strengths and value to the organization?
- Is there an effective feedback process in place to coach for performance?
- Are there performance targets for team goals to reduce time in goal achievement?
- Is the team struggling with low employee morale, retention and/or frequent miscommunication barriers?
- Is there a policy in place for conflict resolution?
- Does the team adjust well to the fluent and changing nature of the work place?
- How are team members encouraged to work for the common good of the organization?
- How have the indicators of success been evaluated within the organization? Are they reached frequently?
Throughout the coaching process, Center for Work Life takes a snapshot of the communication needs and skill gaps of the overall team, and gains insight into solutions for moving forward. Getting members in-sync and leveraging the talent and energy of your executive team is the only sure way to accelerate your business results.