The Verdict: Is Sophie Howard Scam or Legit?
Right off the bat, let me give it to you straight. Is Blue Sky Amazon a buy? I’ll give it a maybe.
We’ll delve deeper into the details, but I’ll point this out now. Sophie Howard, alias the “Amazon selling queen,” runs a successful Amazon FBA business for herself. There’s no doubt about that.
However, that doesn’t guarantee YOU success if you enroll in her Blue Sky Amazon program. That’s not how it works.
Look at it this way:
Enrolling in the Blue Sky Amazon program is like bringing a unique dish to a potluck. At first, it’s exciting to showcase your Amazon skills. The down side is that if your dish doesn’t resonate with the crowd, you might go home with leftovers.
Get the drift?
Who the Blue Sky Amazon Program is For
- New Amazon entrepreneurs. Blue Sky Amazon is perfect for those who want to start their own Amazon FBA business but lack the knowledge and structure to do so.
- Experienced Amazon sellers. Seasoned Amazon sellers looking to elevate their existing FBA businesses. The course could give them insight into adopting new strategies and optimizing their operations.
- Passive income seekers. Individuals interested in generating passive income through Amazon FBA will benefit from Sophie’s expertise and guidance.
- E-commerce enthusiasts. Those with a strong interest in e-commerce and a desire to explore Amazon as a selling platform will find the course appealing.
Online business enthusiasts. Entrepreneurs seeking a reliable and proven path to establishing an online business for profitable gains.
Who the Blue Sky Amazon Program is not for:
- Get-rich-quick seekers. Remember the saying, “Good things come to those who wait?” Well, this program doesn’t offer instant wealth.
- Disinterested in e-commerce. If you don’t find e-commerce, online business, or Amazon FBA interesting, this program won’t be for you.
- Financially unprepared. If you’re not financially ready to invest in your e-commerce education or business, consider saving up before enrolling.
- Advanced sellers. The program has limited value for already accomplished Amazon sellers who already know all the ins and outs.
- Skeptics and non-action takers. Are you skeptical about online courses like Reddit user Lv_36_charizard? Then the course is definitely not for you.
Remember to know exactly what your interests, goals, and commitment level are to determine if this course (or any course, for that matter) aligns with your needs and expectations.
So, should you continue reading and see if Sophie’s program is worth it? Consider these points to decide if the Blue Sky Amazon program is right for you.
|Source||Quote||Link To Read|
|“The content was poorly delivered & really surface level.”|
|“Save your time and money don’t join this course.”||Trustpilot|
Benefits of the Blue Sky Amazon Program:
- Sophie Howard’s expertise. Sophie Howard is a renowned Amazon seller. So you are learning from one of the best.
- Innovative Amazon sourcing techniques. Howard’s Blue Sky Amazon program offers you unique strategies from Sophie. It gives you an edge for success in product sourcing.
- Supportive Facebook group. You can connect with other Amazon enthusiasts. You’ll also be able to ask and get your questions answered.
- Regular updates. Sophie Howard updates her program regularly. Meaning she’s got you despite Amazon Marketplace’s tendency to change constantly.
- Weekly coaching calls. She offers weekly coaching sessions within the Blue Sky Amazon program.
- Profit potential. There are endless possibilities for making money through Amazon. However, it’s not because of this program, but more because Amazon FBA is a HUGE market.
- Success in Amazon FBA business. You get insights for building a successful Amazon FBA business.
- Quick start. The program helps you get started within seven days.
- Money-Back guarantee. The program typically comes with a refund policy. This means you can ask to get your money back if you feel cheated.
So, What is Amazon FBA?
Amazon FBA is a service that lets you delegate out order fulfillment to Amazon. That means you can ship your products to a worldwide network of Amazon’s fulfillment centers. Your customers get free, two-day shipping through Prime.
Steps to Make Money
So, how in the world can you take advantage of Amazon’s FBA program and make some cash? Here’s what you need to do:
- Brand identity and outreach. You need to have a strong brand identity across social media and all channels. This ensures consistency in your brand messaging.
- Craft a selling strategy. Choose between selling your products or acting as a third-party seller. Pay attention to the time, effort, and upfront costs either option requires.
- Discover your product niche. Go for products you’re passionate about. You could also do some market research to identify unmet market needs. This would help with reducing competition in your niche.
- Analyze your competition. Study competitors in your market. Research how they got to be successful and also what mistakes they made so you don’t make the same ones.
- Gather product information. I can’t stress enough the importance of documenting the essential details about your products. People are more likely to buy from you if you have accurate basic descriptions and technical specifications.
- Use software services. Fortunately for you, tools like Helium 10 can help you manage your Amazon store really efficiently. You can also conduct research, optimize listings, and track your analytics.
- Consider outsourcing. You don’t have to do everything by yourself. You might want to outsource simple, repetitive tasks. That way, you can free up your time and work on growing your business.
- Document everything. Keep records of sales, inventory, and all aspects of your business. This is important for tax purposes and dispute resolution. They also come in handy when tracking performance.
- Start a blog. If you didn’t know, blogging can put you ahead of the curve. Write blogs to show product uniqueness. Provide in-depth information about your products and even promote customer loyalty. This helps to convert your sales funnel into a continuous loop of customer engagement.
Other Factors to Consider
- Free Amazon FBA courses: Amazon FBA courses can teach you the basics and advanced strategies of this business model. To be fair, there are a bunch of free Amazon FBA courses. Some reviewers have even suggested that they are more valuable than Sophie Howard’s Amazon course.
- Amazon sales volume: As an e-commerce seller, you have different options for fulfillment. You can choose between:
- Doing it yourself (fulfillment by merchant or Amazon FBM)
- Outsourcing it to Amazon (fulfillment by Amazon or FBA)
The choice depends on your sales volume and goals.
FBA is ideal when you have a high sales volume and want to scale your business.
- Time and effort: Running an e-commerce business requires a lot of time and effort when you handle the fulfillment yourself. FBM requires managing inventory, packaging, shipping, and customer service. FBA takes care of these tasks for you.
- Cost: FBM can have increasing costs, such as storage fees, materials costs, and shipping charges. FBA has a clear pricing structure. It’s usually based on the size and weight of your products. FBA is more cost-effective than other shipping options, especially for large and heavy items.
- Control: FBA has some policies and restrictions that you need to follow. For example, you need to comply with Amazon’s packaging and labeling requirements. You also have limited access to your inventory once you’ve forwarded them to Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
- Shipping speed: FBA ensures faster shipping and eligibility for Prime benefits. Using Prime is actually very important for customer satisfaction and retention. Customers expect quick delivery when they shop online, especially on Amazon. So Prime members get free two-day shipping. FBA allows you to help meet these expectations and increase your sales.
That’s all the basics you need to know about the FBA program.
A 1,000 FT View of the Blue Sky Amazon Program
Now, let’s give this course a bird’s eye view.
Blue Sky Amazon is a course taught by Sophie Howard. She designed it to show you how to create a profitable Amazon business using Amazon FBA. She has a proven track record of successful and sustainable selling on Amazon.
The course covers practices and strategies for:
- Finding profitable products
- Sourcing them
- Selling them on Amazon
The course also uses real-life examples and case studies to illustrate the concepts and techniques.
The course covers topics like:
- Product research
- Listing optimization
The Blue Sky Amazon course also includes access to Sophie’s coaching calls. Here, she answers questions and gives feedback to her students.
Additionally, students can join the private Facebook group. They get to network with other like-minded sellers and get support from Sophie and her team.
Sophie claims that her Blue Sky Amazon course is different from other FBA courses. She bases her argument on the fact that she focuses on finding products not easily saturated by other sellers.
I’ll have to agree with her on that; it’s a pretty smart move.
She also emphasizes the importance of building a brand and a website for your products, which can help you increase your profit margins and customer retention.
Sophie has helped students all over the world start and grow their successful businesses. Her course has received a lot of positive reviews from her students.
She’s also received her fair share of criticism…
Meet the Amazon Selling Queen…Sophie Howard
Sophie Howard is a successful Amazon seller. She’s also an online business coach and the creator of the Blue Sky Amazon course. She teaches aspiring entrepreneurs how to build a profitable and sustainable Amazon FBA business.
She also helps them create their premium brands and websites to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Sophie started her online business journey in 2014. At this time, she was raising her two young children and was looking for a way to make money online. That’s when she discovered Amazon FBA.
She learned how to find products that have high demand and low competition. She then studied ways to source the products from reliable suppliers around the world.
Within 7 days of launching her first product, Sophie made over $1,000 in sales. After that, she was able to scale up her business and launch more products in different niches. These included tea, baby products, and health supplements.
Sophie later created her own website and brand for each product. This helped her increase her customer loyalty and repeat purchases.
Sophie’s success with Amazon FBA attracted the attention of other online entrepreneurs. They wanted to learn from her, so she created the Blue Sky Amazon course. Sophie continues to educate her students on how to start and maintain successful Amazon businesses.
The Main Benefits Claimed
Among the many promises Sophie has is to give a fool-proof method to make $1 million on Amazon. I have a hard time believing such promises.
While Sophie’s course is pretty legit, not everyone can make $1 million on Amazon. This type of messaging makes me skeptical about recommending this business model.
What Is the Blue Sky Amazon Cost, and What Else Do You Need To Invest?
There is a lot of confusion online about how much Blue Sky Amazon charges for their course. It seems that they have different packages depending on how much help you want.
Some people say they paid $2,500, and others say they paid $4,000. However, according to what looks like an official sales page for Blue Sky Amazon, the course costs $3,995 USD or 7 payments of $713.
To join the course, you have to book an “Amazon Fast Track” call first to see if you qualify for the training.
But that’s not all. You also need some extra money to start and grow your Amazon business.
Sophie says in her free webcast:
“You’ll need around $6,000 – $10,000 to launch your first product, including education and support. Some of you will invest more – but that’s the minimum.”
Other Amazon sellers I’ve talked to say you need at least $5000 more than the cost of the course, so if you choose Blue Sky Amazon, you should have a total budget of $9000 or more, including the course fee.
Differences From Other Programs
Blue Sky Amazon is pretty expensive, but it gives you more personal coaching and support than a free FBA course would.
The course also only teaches one way of selling on Amazon FBA. Other similar courses teach many ways of selling on Amazon. These include wholesale, private label, arbitrage, and more.
Blue Sky Amazon has a lot of bad reviews about its sales tactics and refund policy. They try to pressure you into buying the course and don’t always give you a fair chance to get your money back.
My Personal Opinion on Sophie Howard’s Program
If you know anything about my reviews, you know that I take time to study the courses. I’ve made money with some programs. Others have lost me thousands of dollars.
Over time, I’ve learned that both excellent and terrible courses get negative reviews.
So, what’s my opinion about the Blue Sky Amazon program?
It’s a legit program that I think is quite expensive for what it offers.
Still, here’s how I think through how to choose Amazon FBA courses like Sophie’s Blue Sky Amazon course:
- The cost. The FBA course you choose should be worth the investment. Compare the prices of different courses and see what they offer in terms of value and quality.
- The refund policy. Make sure that the course has a fair and transparent refund policy. So check out the terms and conditions of the refund policy.
- The course content. It should cover topics and skills that are relevant for selling on Amazon. Ensure their curriculum is comprehensive and updated.
- The guru’s experience and credibility. You need someone with proven experience in running a successful business on Amazon. Check the background and credentials of the instructor.
- The student reviews and testimonials. Read the reviews of other students and see their satisfaction with the course.
- The support and coaching. You need adequate and ongoing support and coaching. Pay attention to the availability and quality of the support. Also, focus on coaching options and see how helpful and responsive they are.
- The community and network. The course should connect you with a community and network of like-minded FBA sellers. Check the size and activity of the community and network. How supportive and collaborative are they?
You want a course that provides high-quality training, practical guidance, and ongoing support for a fair price.
|Time Investment||4.5 / 5||It is very time-intensive and costly, but it also offers a lot of value and guidance.|
|Level of Control||3.5/ 5||It gives you a lot of freedom and flexibility. But it also requires you to follow the rules and policies of Amazon.|
|Ease of Implementation||3.5 / 5||It is very challenging and rewarding. But it also requires a lot of learning and action.|
|Profit Potential||4.6 / 5||You can make a lot of money by selling profitable products on Amazon with Sophie’s strategies.|
The program consists of two courses:
- Product University. It covers the basics of finding and sourcing profitable products, creating sales funnels, and selling on Amazon.
- Amazon Navigator. You learn advanced strategies like branding, listing optimization, promotion, and account management.
Module 1: Foundation
You learn how to:
- Set up your account
- Research the market
- Avoid common mistakes
Module 2: Product Selection Strategy
You learn how to find profitable products with low competition and high demand using different tools and methods.
Module 3: Basics of Sales Funnels
Here, you learn how to create sales funnels. There are lessons on how to use landing pages, email marketing, and social media to attract and convert customers.
Module 4: Who Will You Hire To Be Your Virtual Assistant?
You learn how to hire and manage virtual assistants. She teaches you how to find, train, and communicate.
Module 5: Behind the Scenes: Selling on Amazon
You learn the technical aspects of selling on Amazon. This includes how to:
- Create listings
- Ship products
- Handle returns
- Deal with customer service
Module 6: Forgotten Product Sourcing Places
This module teaches you some hidden places where you can find unique and cheap products to sell on Amazon.
Module 1: Welcome
Module 2: What You Don’t Know About Branding
Here, you learn the importance of branding.
Module 3: Finding Products that Sell for the Long-Term
You learn how to find products that have lasting value and demand.
Module 4: Are Your Listings Pristine?
This module teaches you how to optimize your listings.
Module 5: Don’t Get Samples, Order the Entire Shipment
Here, you learn how to order products from suppliers without wasting time and money on samples. Sophie teaches you how to negotiate prices, terms, and quality with suppliers.
Module 6: Promoting the Sh*t out of Your Product
This module teaches you how to use different strategies and platforms to promote your products. These include Amazon ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, YouTube videos, blogs, podcasts, and influencers.
Module 7: Maintaining Your Account
Here, you learn how to manage your account on Amazon. This includes how to track your inventory, sales, profits, fees, taxes, and reviews.
Module 8: Scaling Beyond Amazon and Hiring VAs
This module teaches you how to scale your business beyond Amazon by:
- Creating your own website
- Selling on other platforms
- Expanding into other markets
- Creating new products
You will also learn how to hire more virtual assistants to help you grow your business.
These are some of the bonuses that the program gives besides the modules. The bonuses include:
- Access to a private Facebook group with over 10,000 other students.
- Weekly group Q&A calls with Sophie Howard and her team.
- Seven one-on-one coaching sessions with your coach.
- Access to live conference events in different locations around the world.
- Access to a list of trusted suppliers from China, India, Nepal, and other countries.
- Access to a list of product ideas that Sophie Howard has personally researched and validated.
Wow! You’ve made it to the last part of this review!
So what do you think?
Is Sophie Howard scam? Or is she a legit Amazon expert?
Based on personal experience and interaction with her program, Sophie is in fact legit. So is her Blue Sky Amazon course.
This is evident when you look at the Trust Pilot reviews on her course. I’m talking 44% of 290+ reviewers… It’s a little mixed, but still shows that some people have been successful.
The only issue I have with the course is that it’s overpriced, considering what you get. There are better alternatives like Digital Landlord that offer value for money.
Would you like to check out other alternatives for making money online? Check out our top articles.
What’s My #1 Alternative for Making Money Online
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet-bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
That being said, my #1 recommendation for making real money online is, hands-down: being a Digital Landlord.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, becoming a Digital Landlord is for you.
1)Time: If you’ve got a spare hour-or-two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all-in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring.
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
2) Ownership & Control: With Amazon FBA, you don’t technically own the customer base.
Amazon could literally shut you down overnight. They have a history of kicking suppliers off their platform, or stopping payouts to affiliates for certain products once they’ve built their own.
Why pour your soul into a business that could be taken away from you at the drop of a dime?
When you’re a Digital Landlord, you literally own all of the assets, which means you have ultimate control.
3) Big Margins: With FBA, you’re often going to have really slim margins. That means you need to hit a serious scale to make serious money. This usually entails spending A LOT of money on ads and other methods for growing traffic to your product.
Being a Digital Landlord, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases, and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on auto-pilot.
4) It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income with Amazon FBA, you would need to sell twice as much inventory, or double your profit margins. And I can guarantee you (from my fidget-spinner FBA days), that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
5) You’re Helping REAL People: My biggest gripe with FBA is that you’re basically only helping yourself. The world doesn’t need another B.S. gadget to consume.
It’s cool in the short term to make a quick buck, but in the long-term, it gets really old, really fast.
But when you’re a Digital Landlord, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If we can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
We’re not helping Jeff Bezos shoot another rocket into space – you’re helping a struggling mother or father put FOOD on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other FBA programs like [Program Name], which might make you money 12 months from now.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision. OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.