You’re likely here because you came across the name Matt McCall. You might know him from his work as a financial education consultant.
And you might be wondering if Matt McCall is legit or a scam.
I think there are a lot of frauds in the investment industry.
You may also be hesitant to purchase any of his courses or resources.
So let’s dive in!
If you’re like most of my readers, you came across Matt McCall Investment Opportunities for one main reason:
You want to make more money than you currently make by leveraging your existing resources.
Maybe you’re even looking for a quick turnaround on some of your cash instead of waiting years or decades for it to double.
Well, you’re in good company – who wouldn’t want all of that?
There’s one thing you need to watch out for though: legitimate scammers.
The idea of making 10X on your money in a day is obviously something that would entice the masses, and so it naturally attracts a lot of bad actors into the financial products space.
But for purposes of this review, let’s assume these people had the best of intentions.
Even with the most sophisticated systems out there, most experts barely manage to get it right 10% of the time…
Obviously, there’s an argument to be made that 1 winning bet can outshine 10 losing ones…
But if you mess up and miss a trade even one time, your month can turn sour pretty quickly.
Suffice it to say, there’s a whole lot of stress & uncertainty.
Now don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to lose money. I’m just saying that you need to be aware of what you’re getting yourself into.
But what if you could build a different income stream, and start seeing profits within your first few days?
I’m talking about a system that doesn’t require:
- Obsessively checking your phone and charts
- The emotional turmoil of loss after loss, waiting for that win
- Glorified gambling
Something that you could make anywhere from $2,000 – $10,000 with consistently, month after month?
A stream of income that you can build as high (or low) as you feel like building it, without spending every waking hour watching for alerts and pouring over charts?
If that sounds interesting, you might want to think about becoming a Digital Landlord.
If you wanna see what Matt McCall Investment Opportunities looks like on the inside, keep reading.
Who Is Matt McCall?
Matt McCall is a well-known stock investor with more than 17 years of experience. He started working for Charles Schwab as a broker.
Because of his extensive knowledge in the industry, many people go to him for investment advice. He works as a senior technical analyst for a financial research company in the US and collaborates with well-known financial professionals.
And here’s a summary of his financial industry credentials:
- Founded Penn Financial Group, a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) akin to Charles Schwab
- Founded CrowdVest.Co, an equity crowdsourcing platform
- Created Crowdvest Securities
- The Next Great Bull Market’s author
- Graduated from the University of Colorado with an MBA in Finance.
- Graduate of Kutztown University with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Winning on Wall Street’s chief technical analyst
More About Matt McCall
Matt McCall received a bachelor’s degree in finance from the Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. Then, he graduated from the University of Colorado with an MBA in Finance. In his early years of schooling, he was introduced to many financial concepts that would later help him succeed as an investor and financial advisor.
McCall’s initial post-college position was at Charles Schwab. Shortly after leaving, he joined Wall Street Radio as a Chief Technical Analyst. Additionally, he co-hosted the nationally televised radio program “Winning on Wall Street.”
Matt’s abilities were nothing short of fantastic regarding stock market analysis and forecasting. McCall decided to leave the show and start his own company after gaining a large following.
Penn Financial Group
McCall founded Penn Financial Group (PFG) in 2004. He founded PFG and currently serves as its CEO.
The primary goal of the PFG team is to give clients wise investment advice to boost their wealth.
The group employs a mix of established and innovative investment strategies, profiting from market volatility by quickly purchasing and selling stocks.
Some Of McCall’s Other Businesses Include:
- Since then, he has sold the crowdfunding platform Crowdvest, founded by him in 2012.
- FinRA/SEC-registered broker-dealer Crowdvest Securities.
- McCall’s books have been published and distributed by Point B Publishing Company.
Matt McCall has been a co-host on Fox Business Network and a contributor to Fox News Channel programs.
What Is Matt McCall’s Investment Opportunities?
Matt McCall’s Investment Opportunities is a weekly newsletter that provides stock recommendations. It costs $99 per year and has a 30-day refund policy.
It listed some successful investment recommendations given to its readers as part of the testimonials that inspire you to sign up for the newsletter, including:
- Liquified Natural Gas Unlimited shares gained 611 percent in less than a year.
- Bitcoin Services Inc. shares have gained 324 percent in less than two months.
- Elbit Systems Ltd shares have gained 253 percent in five years.
The testimonials appear to be impressive. However, the percentage of successful recommendations is unknown. As a result, the majority of the suggestions may fail.
In fact, once you sign up for Matt McCall’s Investment Opportunities, you will receive a variety of stock recommendation reports that explain why McCall chose the stocks. Its goal is to help you make a profit by following his advice.
Stock Market Newsletter
While the newsletters primarily cover US stocks, they also cover other financial instruments such as:
- Real Estate
Here’s a rundown of what you’ll get with a subscription to McCall’s Investment Opportunities:
- Investment Opportunities Newsletters: monthly newsletters containing the “World’s largest investment opportunities, latest investment recommendations, and insights.”
- Special Reports: some reports on new technology and global business trends.
- Urgent Position Updates (stock alerts): If something significant occurs that affects their position or opinions on stock recommendations, they will provide you with an update.
- Owner’s Manual for Investment Opportunities: a short manual explains how McCall finds and evaluates investment opportunities.
A Quick Recap Of Investment Opportunities Review
- Matt McCall’s Investment Opportunities newsletter provides subscribers with investment and stock advice.
- Matt McCall is a well-known stock investor and financial expert with extensive experience. He operated as a stockbroker at Charles Schwab. In addition, he founded Point B Publishing, Penn Financial Group, and CrowdVest.
- He frequently provides financial advice on CNN, Bloomberg, Fox Business News, and other outlets.
- Furthermore, he is the resident financial expert on Fox Business’s daily show Making Money with Charles Payne.
- He isn’t just limited to television; he has a thriving social media presence and following on Twitter and YouTube.
- All of this indicates that he is regarded as a legitimate expert in Finance and investing. Matt McCall has more than 19 years of experience in this industry and is well-versed in its intricacies.
- I believe you can trust him; he is not a con artist.
- Now I’ll look at the Investment Opportunities. InvestorPlace publishes this newsletter, and Matt is the editor. InvestorPlace is a well-known independent financial research firm that publishes numerous newsletters and provides various financial services.
- The Investment Opportunities newsletter provides subscribers with monthly stock, investing, financial advice, and recommendations.
- The majority of this newsletter’s investing and stock recommendations are about technology and artificial intelligence. However, they also recommend real estate, gold, commodities, etc.
Matt McCall Crisis Portfolio Themes
Recently, Matt McCall brought attention to the possible advantages of employing crisis portfolio strategies. A great example of how a crisis can create investment possibilities is Covid-19.
The markets initially took a “gut punch” as it became obvious that the Covid pandemic would affect people and businesses all over the world.
People with access to capital bought stocks rapidly because they were confident that the government would inject stimulus money into the economy. As it turned out, the rally sparked by the stimulus came earlier than expected. In the end, the market wasn’t in trouble. Instead, the stock market climbed to a new record.
His Crisis Portfolio Themes Include The Convergence Of Several Emerging Trends, Such As:
- Transportation 2.0 (e.g., electric cars)
- The blockchain that keeps a public ledger of transactions
- Artificial intelligence
- Genomics that provide much quicker responses to health problems
- The future of the health care system (e.g., telehealth apps)
- Work-from-home (WFH) stocks (e.g., apps, fitness, communication, and project management)
McCall’s explanation of the changing landscape of investing is spot on. If you want to make a big profit, you need to look for long-term investment opportunities. McCall, for example, has been a long-term holder of health and telemedicine stocks. They’ve had a good run of results in the past. They’ve gone through the roof this year.
He was well aware that telehealth would become an integral part of the healthcare system in the future. Because of the pandemic, healthcare organizations were forced to find ways to communicate with patients remotely.
Matt McCall Books
Insider investor Matt McCall has penned two books on picking stocks to produce significant profits.
He released his first book, The Swing Trader’s Bible: Strategies for Profiting from Market Volatility, in 2008 and has since written several more. He and Mark Whistler wrote the book on day trading.
In 2009, McCall published The Next Great Bull Market: How to Pick Winning Stocks and Sectors in the New Global Economy. Tobin Smith is the co-author of the book.
MoneyWire columnist Matt McCall has recently concentrated on blogging for InvestorPlace.com’s MoneyWire blog. In his MoneyWire posts, anyone can read them. InvestorPlace members, on the other hand, have access to more in-depth, actionable advice.
He Discusses A Wide Range Of Subjects, Including:
- A cryptocurrency investment & Stock trading
- Strategies for long-term investments
- Money making opportunities
- Affiliate marketing business model
- As an early investor, you can achieve life-changing returns.
What Is Matt McCall’s Net Worth?
It’s hard to determine someone’s net worth. Even accountants who work with celebrity investors struggle to determine net worth because of the constant changes in the value of real estate and stocks.
Matt McCall’s world becomes more challenging to understand as an outsider because of the lack of financial documents.
Some estimate his wealth to be anywhere from $1 million to $5 million. A multimillionaire, it’s safe to say, but not on his way to becoming a billionaire. Still, he’s a young man with a lot of time accumulating wealth.
Are There Alternatives To Matt Mccall Investor?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
Is Matt McCall A Scam?
Alright, time for the $1,000,000 question: is Matt McCall a scam?
No, not technically. You can 100% make money with it, but it’s not NEARLY as simple as Matt McCall wants you to think it is.
You need to understand that you are taking a very big risk with financial products.
So while it’s entirely possible that you hit the big leagues and retire to a vineyard… the path to get there is so stressful, it might just shave a decade off your life… IF you even get there.
A friend of mine actually writes advertisements for one of the largest financial program advertisers in the world… so believe me when I say that most of the “awesome” numbers they use in their ads & landing pages are borderline false.
What they conveniently leave out are the dozens of losing bets and trades that came before the big win you’re reading about.
Now, most people don’t have the emotional bandwidth to stick out 3 months of back-to-back losses before (hopefully) getting a big win.
I’d rather use that 3 months of work (in my spare time) building Digital Rental Properties, and then collect a handful of nice little $500-$2,000 checks every single month afterward (AKA passive income).
And the cool part is that you can do it in a lot less time than 3-months (I personally did it in my first 2 weeks of being a Digital Landlord).
You can do it from anywhere in the world, so it’s a genuine “laptop-lifestyle” business.
All you need is a laptop and an internet connection.
Some of my friends are Digital Landlords that run their 6-figure businesses from:
- Camping trips at national parks
- Beachfront in Hawaii
- On the road in a camper van (with a pet pig!)
They focus on living an enjoyable life first, and focus on income second. All thanks to this program.
They can take weeks or months off, and money keeps rolling in.
Living happily is the top priority.
If the thought of living perpetually at your dream vacation spot interests you, being a Digital Landlord might be for you!
What Is My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2022?
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve traded crypto & purchased a bunch of fancy “insider stock tip” newsletters
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
That being said, my #1 recommendation for making real money online is, hands-down: being a Digital Landlord.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, becoming a Digital Landlord is for you.
1)Time: If you’ve got a spare hour or two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring.
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: When it comes to the markets, nothing is in your control. You have zero influence over market-shifting macroeconomic trends.
The number of people that have ACTUALLY beat the market consistently can be counted on one hand.
Why pour your soul into a business that you realistically have zero control over?
When you’re a Digital Landlord, you literally own all of the assets, which means you have ultimate control.
3) It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income in the markets, you would need to make twice as many winning trades, or double your profit on each trade. And I can guarantee you that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
4) Make Money Helping Real People: When you make money in the markets, you’re not really helping anyone but yourself. There is a loser on the other end of that trade.
But when you’re a Digital Landlord, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If you can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put food on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other programs like Matt McCall Investment Opportunities, which might make you money if you luck out.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.