Never before has there been a program in the world that enables you to tap in to your emotions in real time and help you train to be a better you. Can you imagine the possibilities? That meeting you have always dreaded but never felt ready for, that communication you so urgently needed to have, but felt queasy even thinking about, or all the people that you avoid that you wish you could have a better way of motivating, leading, and growing. It is now possible!
Center for work life research has found that up to 58% of performance on the job is due to skills like self-awareness, managing one’s emotions, picking up on social cues, and building effective working relationships-all of which are key components of emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence (EQ) is your ability to recognize, understand, and manage emotions effectively. Unlike general intelligence (IQ), EQ is a skill that can be improved through raised awareness, practice, and a commitment to change.
Our highly unique process involves a pre and post measure of your current psycho-physiological state. Through a series of carefully planned steps, you will quickly learn areas of challenge and through expert guidance from Dr. Namin, Ph.D. who is trained in EQ expert you will strengthen your customized areas of need.
Through years of research and collaboration in the field of emotional intelligence, the Center for Work Life has gained the tools to get at the heart of many of your people and organization challenges. Turnover, engagement, leadership effectiveness, job satisfaction, career advancement, and so many other ills within organizations are a result of not feeling that connection and understanding among peers and teams. This is your highest workforce priority.
Your Emotional Intelligence: Our Winning Process
Whether you are seeking confidential guidance for one executive, planning to supplement your organization’s training with leadership coaching for a team of your top performers, or implementing executive coaching as part of a large-scale initiative, the Center for Work Life process will support the real behavior-change you seek.
Perfect for high potentials, middle leaders, and executives who learn best with a confidential sounding board and expert guide to help hold them accountable.
EQ Testing and The Center for work life coaching process:
1) Assessment of current EI skills
2) Analysing bio-psych finding and building awareness
3) Recommendation of a complete action plan
4) Rigorous and effective customized training process
5) Post-test and Preparation for stabilized progress
Comprehensive guidance from an EQ Expert optimizes your time and targets your emotional intelligence (EQ) and leadership development efforts with one-on-one confidential guidance specifically tailored to your unique learning style and goals.
You may select from two EI Programs offerings:
EQ Coaching for Work and Life
Work with an experienced coach who will provide the guidance, accountability, and support you need to make marked progress on increasing your emotional intelligence skills.
- Measure your EQ skills with the Emotional Intelligence Indicator- Multi-Rater Edition TM
- Gain Insights in your confidential 60 minute session with our executive coach. Review the combined results and your EQ goals.
- Plan the actions that you will take to develop your EQ skills. • Refine your practice efforts in a customized package of regular 60-min coaching sessions. You will learn how to manage setbacks, when to retest your EQ, what to expect going forward, and how to maintain the gains you make.
EQ Leadership Coaching
Work with an experienced executive coach who will provide guidance, accountability, and the support you need to make marked progress on increasing your EQ and leadership skills.
- Measure your leadership skills, including emotional intelligence, with 360◦ IdentifiedTM.
- Gain Insights in your confidential 2-hour session with your coach. Discuss the combined results and your leadership and EQ goals.
- Plan the actions you will take to develop your EQ and leadership skills.
- Refine your practice efforts in customized regular 60-min coaching sessions. You will learn how to manage your setbacks, when to retest your EQ, what to expect going forward, and how to maintain the gains you make.