TL;DR: What’s The Verdict?
Some of y’all can’t stand long articles… believe me, I get it.
I also like specifics…
That is why I’ll honor you by going straight to the point here, No BS!
So, is Aidan Booth legit, and is his business model worth it?
The answer to both questions is a solid YES!
Aidan Booth is a legit guru who is quite successful in online marketing. CPA marketing is also legit but isn’t unique to him.
Yet there’s a catch.
I don’t see why you should spend money on courses that have no proven success. And just because Aidan is successful doesn’t mean all his students are, too.
Why waste your hard-earned cash on a course that is basic and doesn’t build on the original?
I’d consider investing in a program that’s more original and equips you with the skills of a successful entrepreneur in online business.
Would you like to learn more about one such program? Check it out here.
Who Benefits From Aidan Booth’s Program
Aidan Booth has several courses dealing with different topics. However, at the core, he deals with online marketing.
So who can benefit from his courses?
Who the Courses Are For
If you belong to any of the following groups, then Aidan’s programs are definitely for you:
- If you don’t mind spending a lot on an average course. What you learn from Aidan is quite basic but overpriced. However, you get to learn what’s not available for free online. So It’s still a win… LOL!
- If you’re just starting your online marketing career. Aidan’s courses are perfect for beginners who don’t have a clue what online marketing is all about. He will take you through the “effective” strategies that were used in the past.
- If you don’t consider looking at his course’s success rate. If you do some digging on the internet, you won’t find a lot of positive reviews about Aidan’s courses.
Who Aidan Booth’s Courses Are Not For
Aidan’s courses are not for you if you belong to the following groups:
- If you are on a budget. The courses are not for anyone who is not ready to break the bank, like this Reddit user. However, you don’t have to worry about missing out on the training platform. There are more affordable alternatives that better equip you for financial freedom.
- If you consider online reviews. If online reviews play a major role before you take action, then Aidan’s programs are not for you. That’s because their courses, like the Blueprint Academy Crowd Force, have attracted a lot of negative reviews. That, to me, is a red flag. Also, there aren’t a lot of success stories, which makes me doubt their effectiveness.
- If you’re an experienced digital marketer. If you have some experience in local marketing, then you will find the courses too basic. That’s because you’ll have a harder time learning anything new.
|“…I couldn’t see a way to be profitable.”|
|“…There is no proof they are legit!!!”||Trustpilot|
Now let’s have a bird’s eye view of Aidan’s offerings.
Aidan Booth has created multiple online businesses in different niches.
He partnered with Steve Clayton, his business partner, to share his knowledge with others. They do this through various training courses and programs.
They have developed a three-step system that helps them make money online with:
- CPA marketing. This affiliate strategy involves a partnership between you and an advertiser. You provide marketing services for the advertiser, after which you earn a commission if a customer takes a particular action.
- E-commerce Marketing. Here you drive traffic to your online store and then convert your visitors into paying customers.
- Affiliate marketing. You promote a particular company’s products or services and then get a commission for the sales.
Who Is Aidan Booth?
Aidan Booth is an entrepreneur who started his business career in New Zealand.
He later moved to Argentina. That’s where he met his future wife and discovered internet marketing.
Aidan launched his first website in 2005 and made his first sales in 2006.
He then turned to creating affiliate sites and eCommerce stores. He used the power of free traffic from Google through search engine optimization (SEO).
What turned his life around was creating the ‘factory.’
He designed the ‘factory’ to automate the production of three new websites per day.
So, how was he going to achieve this goal? By having a team to work with.
He hired a team of full-time writers and image designers in the Philippines. The team handled the entire process of building profitable websites.
Today, Aidan Booth has established many successful businesses. However, he doesn’t operate alone. He works with his business partner, Steve Clayton.
Aidan and Steve’s business journey started with niche websites and eCommerce stores. Now, they run various online businesses. They also cover a wide range of categories.
Main Promises & Claims Of Aidan Booth’s Courses
Aidan claims that his programs can help you make over 180k every month in his 123 profit review.
I know, right?
I would take this promise with a grain of salt because there are a lot of factors that determine your returns.
When you look at Aidan’s earning disclaimer, you’ll notice a change in his tone regarding earnings.
“All claims or representations, as to income earnings on this website, are not to be considered as average earnings. Testimonials are not representative.
“There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results, as to income earnings, can be used as an indication of your future success or results.”
Is Aidan Booth Legit?
So, we’ve looked at Aidan’s history and achievements. We’ve also looked at his offerings. But here’s the million-dollar question;
is Aidan Booth legit?
Well, yes, Aidan is technically legit.
What I mean is that his programs are legit and can help you achieve some amount of success.
However, I don’t like the fact that his courses are kinda OUTDATED. If you’re going to offer an online program that helps teach marketers how to drive traffic, at least make it current.
That’s because the methods that worked 10 years ago have minimal success today.
Since that’s what these courses have, it’s not surprising that Aidan has little to show in terms of student success.
Instead of wasting money on a course that has a MINIMAL SUCCESS RATE, I have a better offer for you.
Go for the Digital Landlord program… more on this in a bit.
If you’ve been an avid reader of my reviews, then you know that my opinions on online marketing programs are based on real-life experiences.
I can tell you with certainty that if I depended ONLY on the reviews on the internet, I would have missed out on a lot of opportunities.
So how do I choose the right courses?
Well, here are the factors to consider:
- How successful the guru is. Learn from a guru who has made a name for himself. Check for their level of success and the effectiveness of their programs in their careers.
- The cost of the course. It’s important that the cost of the course is friendly. Well, I know that some good courses are pretty expensive… and that’s where you need to consider the ROI of the course.
- The student success. You want a course that’s not based on just hype but on results. Some gurus are open about this, and they have results displayed on their websites. However, we now know that it’s easy to put fake reviews on websites. You can go to Reddit, Trustpilot, and BBB to get real reviews by former students.
- Support offered in the program. For a beginner in any program, you’ll require a lot of hand-holding along the way. Most of these gurus have Facebook groups that allow students to interact, while others offer one-on-one interaction with the guru or their staff.
My Recommendation On This Aidan Booth Review
So let’s apply the factors I’ve mentioned in the previous section to Aidan Booth.
I’ll begin with the positives;
Aidan and Steve Clayton have made a name for themselves in the online business world. Aidan has a successful career, and online marketing seems to be working out for him.
Plus, he’s helping small businesses with CPA marketing, web page creation, and paid ads. Thus helping them to have high conversion rates.
Aidan also has an online community. So you can talk to other students and their staff on Facebook, Udemy, and any of their training platforms.
Now let’s explore the negatives;
It’s hard to get any information on the success rate of Aidan’s courses.
Aidan’s courses are costly. What’s worse is that the value you get is questionable for the money you spend. That’s why his students are applying for a refund.
What’s Inside Aidan Booth’s Courses?
Let’s look at three of Aidan’s popular courses:
“123 Profit” is Aidan Booth’s course on affiliate marketing, focusing on cost-per-action (CPA) marketing—a method that can generate high profits.
This course teaches a three-step process:
- Find a winning offer: You learn how to find a high-converting offer from networks like Flex Offers or Max Bounty.
- Set up your web page: You learn how to create landing pages using some pre-designed templates.
- Getting traffic: Aidan shows you a unique cheap traffic strategy to drive visitors to your pages.
“123 Profit” doesn’t introduce a new concept. However, Aidan’s approach to low-cost paid traffic strategies makes it different.
It has a price tag of $3500 or four installments of $997.
The Lifestyle Blueprint Review
In Aidan Booth’s Lifestyle Blueprint, you learn a simple 3-step system that relies on selling products through Walmart.
Here you choose ten random products and list them on platforms like Facebook Marketplace, Pinterest, Instagram, and TikTok. Potential customers then go to your Walmart store for purchase.
However, it’s important to realize that success requires constant product testing and scaling winning items.
You also need to use sales funnels and paid advertising. Fortunately, Aidan offers a comprehensive software suite.
This includes automation tools and Profit Spy for product selection.
The price for “The Lifestyle Blueprint” was $9,997. However, right now, they have a one-time payment of $1,988 or five installments of $497. You can also get your money back if you apply for a refund within 30 days.
Online Marketing Classroom
The Online Marketing Classroom teaches you about Aidan Booth and Steve’s online businesses. They give you training materials, blueprints, and useful tools. However, you’ll need a monthly membership to access the features.
This membership covers three key elements for building a successful online business. These are:
- Strategy: You need a good plan to run an online business. The blueprints in the membership show you how to follow the steps of those who have succeeded.
- Traffic: You need steady and long-term traffic sources.
- Conversions: You learn how to turn your traffic into profit.
|123 Profit Review||Affiliate marketing, focusing on CPA marketing.||$3500 or 4x $997|
|The Lifestyle Blueprint||A 3-step system for selling products through Walmart.||$1,988 (one-time) or 5x $497, with a 30-day refund option|
|Online Marketing Classroom||Offers insights into Aidan Booth and Steve’s online businesses.||Monthly membership required.|
There you have it, guys!
Aidan is indeed a professional Cost-per-action expert who has made it in the online marketing industry.
He is popular for products like 100k Factory Revolution (2017) and the Trinity Code (2013).
However, while Aidan is successful in his niche, his courses are expensive.
That’s why I wouldn’t recommend taking the courses. There are better alternatives that will give you value for money.
Better yet, you can start your journey to becoming a Digital Landlord.
What Is My #1 Way To Make Money Online In 2023?
Alright, time for me to get real with my lovely readers for a moment:
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet-bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
THAT BEING SAID: I would at least recommend you implement something that is tried and true because I’ve seen TOO MANY people (including friends and family) get burned by programs that turned out to be a scam.
Aidan Booth’s program is pretty legit. However, you need to be very careful. Otherwise, you risk putting your investment in a program with little ROI.
This is a big reason why I only recommend proven, tried, and true business models, like Lead Generation & Ad Agencies.
There are a bunch of programs out there that teach you those skills, but my top choice is the Digital Landlords program.
Why? It has proven leaders with their own 7-figure businesses implementing exactly what they teach you.
I’ve also got over a dozen personal friends in there, so I feel comfortable telling you it works.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, their program works.
1)Time: If you’ve got a spare hour-or-two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all-in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
This is quite different from Addan’s model, which requires a lot of time to come up with strategies. Also, if you are just starting out, your lack of experience will require you to spend hours researching, planning, and optimizing.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring (for the most part).
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
2)Big Margins: With most businesses, you’re often going to have really slim margins. That means you need to hit a serious scale to make serious money.
Being a Digital Landlord, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases, and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on “auto-pilot.”
Aidan also promises you 99.72%, which is quite impressive. However, since there is no real evidence online to support this claim, investing in his programs remains a gamble.
3)It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income with Aidan Booth’s program, you would need to spend hours doing cold emails and coming up with winning strategies.
And I can guarantee you, that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
4)You’re Helping REAL People: My biggest gripe with Aidan Booth’s program is that you’re basically only helping yourself.
But when you’re a Digital Landlord, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If we can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put FOOD on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other off the wall business models like Aidan Booth’s program and maybe hit it big one day.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.