TLDR – What’s The Verdict On Leon Green Dropshipping?
Alright, let’s cut to the chase. Should you drop your hard-earned $27 on Ecom Stride Academy?
No I’d say you shouldn’t.
You might be wondering, but what’s there to lose with just $27?
You don’t have another year to waste spinning your wheels on another get-rich-quick business opportunity.
And running ads ain’t cheap either, so don’t get all googly-eyed for the cost!
Beyond the course, let’s be clear about one thing:
Dropshipping is a game of monkey-see monkey-do.
To see results with dropshipping, you need a bulletproof system for finding hot products before they become god-awfully saturated.
Nearly all the dropshippers I’ve seen simply copy products & ads from each other.
The problem is that even products that do sell well initially will stop working. That’s because dropshippers will see the product as a cash cow and milk every last drop of profit by running up the ads to all potential audiences.
That means you’re constantly on the hamster wheel chasing for that next “winning product” to come to save you.
You know what that means?
You never really achieve financial freedom. One month, you might hit the jackpot, and the next month, you’ll be at a loss.
And all along the way, you’re testing a ton of products with ads, losing money until you find that one temporary winner.
That is, until all the other sleazy dropshippers come and squeeze all the juices outta of that product. They’ll steal your copy, your product page, undercut your prices, and sell to the exact same audience you are.
But what if there was a better way?
As someone who’s done dropshipping, I can tell you that the Digital Rental Method business model is much better.
This business model generates recurring, semi-passive income, practically on autopilot.
That means, you’ll never have to:
- Chase for that next “hot” product
- Get hounded by angry customers
- Worry about razor-thin margins
- Face having your ad accounts banned
If you could make a comfortable $2,000 to $10,000+ per month consistently WITHOUT all these headaches would you say, yes?
I know I would. And that’s exactly what I did.
If you’d like to learn more about the Digital Rental Method and hop onto a much better business model, you might want to check out this program.
But if you’re hell-bent on Leon Green, then continue reading this review.
Who Benefits From Leon Green And Who Should Stay Far Away
The program isn’t for everyone. Here, I dissect who it’s for and who it’s not for.
The Ecom Stide Academy might be worth it for you if…
- You’re already an experienced dropshipper but want to learn new methods such as TikTok ads.
- You want a cheaper alternative to more expensive Ecom courses like Low Hanging System, Ecom Babes, and Alison J Prince.
On the flip side, you’ll want to avoid this program if…
- You want a good chance of achieving financial freedom. Only 10-20% of dropshipping businesses succeed, meaning the odds are stacked against you.
- You want to make REAL money. The average profit margin for dropshipping is between 15%-20%. If you sell $15 trinkets, how many sales do you need to become a boss babe?
- You want to invest in a program backed by world-class mentorship and an active community of students, kind of like this one.
1000 FT View of The Ecom Stride Academy
|About the Program
Here’s a bird’s eye of the Ecom Stride Academy.
Dropshipping is a form of ecommerce business that cuts out the middleman. Gone are the days of having a physical warehouse or storefront.
In a nutshell here’s how it works:
- You build an Shopify online store.
- You find trending products that are already selling well
- You put it up on your store and start running ads to your sales page
- When you hear the Chi-Ching sound, you place orders to your supplier.
- Your supplier sends the order directly to your customers without you having to touch the product yourself.
Dropshipping only works for aspiring entrepreneurs that want to build a long-term brand. But that extends FAR beyond the scope of what Leon teaches and frankly is much harder to do that what these YouTube gurus teach you.
|4 out of 5 stars
|You’ll create a full-time job for yourself finding products, setting up ads & creating your store.
|Level Of Control
|2 out of 5 stars
|If Facebook hates your ads or changes the algorithm, your business could tank overnight. And you have zero control over how the supplier handles and delivers your customer’s orders.
|Ease Of Implementation
|3 out of 5 stars
|Leon Green gives you weekly products to test. He gives you the product drescription and ads too, making it copy-paste. But if everyone is using it, I doubt it’ll actually be effective
|1 out of 5 stars
|You’re selling cheap products from China. Even with markups, you have to pay for cost of goods, ads, and operational costs. You’re left with 10-20% margins if you can actually get it to work.
Who Is Leon Green?
Leon Green is a YouTuber who teaches valuable insights on how to create and grow an online store.
After seeing his mother’s financial hardships, he was inspired to start his dropshipping journey.
Without much money, he was able to put in sweat equity to drive free traffic to his store and make a profit. From there, he invested in Facebook ads and eventually hit the 7-figure mark.
My Personal Opinion On Leon Green Dropshipping
No matter how good the price point is for this course, I can’t get over all the baggage that comes with the dropshipping business model.
First, I want to give Leon his kudos.
He does give decent value in his course, albeit without any mentorship or private community.
I have no doubt you could maybe make a few sales here or there.
But if you’re reading this, I probably imagine you actually want to live a financially free life. One that lets you retire your parents, send your kids through a great education system, and probably travel around the world…
Unfortunately, dropshipping probably wouldn’t afford you any of that.
On a practical level, I want to break down the numbers so you see what I mean.
Most dropshippers sell low-ticket items that range between $10 to $30.
These are your little trinkets that people will buy on impulse, like…
- fidget spinners
- jade rollers
- moon lamps
- pet gloves
These are NOT the staple products you buy on Amazon or Target, meaning you’re not getting repeat purchases for these products.
Let’s say you sell dog grooming gloves for $12, and you can source them from Aliexpress for $3.
In this case, you must get a sale for every $9 of ad spend to break even. For the sake of argument, we’ll say that you can get a healthy cost per sale of $5.
So for every $5 of ad spend on the gloves, you get one purchase.
That leaves you with $4 in profit for every sale. If you want to earn that holy grail of $10K per month, you’d need 2,500 sales EVERY single month from this product… (2500 sales x $4 profit = $10k)
By the way, that doesn’t include overhead costs like:
- Payment provider fees that Stripe and PayPal take
- Shopify subscription
- Shopify apps
- Order fulfillment software like Oberlo, Dropified, or AutoDS
- Web hosting fees
- Email marketing services
- Funnel software
Your margins are razor thin, with very little room for error.
And much like a 9-5 job, you have little control. Since you don’t have a warehouse, the supplier from China handles all the shipping, packing, and delivery. If the product quality sucks, that reflects poorly on you.
Don’t get me started with the 2-4 week shipping times either.
And because dropshippers are notorious for not delivering products or copying ads from other businesses, Facebook tends to crack down & ban ad accounts that violate their terms.
If you’ve been around the industry long enough, like I have, you’ll see all types of horror stories of how dropshippers have got their ad accounts banned or PayPal accounts on hold.
If you want to run a business where you don’t have to put out fires every day, then I recommend the Digital Rental Method.
With this business, you build digital properties once, and they’ll continually pay you checks between $500 to $2,000 each every single month.
You won’t have to stress about all the BS that comes with dropshipping.
Best of all, you actually get to achieve the financial freedom you’ve actually wanted.
Many of my friends who use the Digital Rental Method have:
- Retired their parents from working
- Quit their 9 to 5 jobs to become a full-time digital nomad
- Took month-long camping trips at national parks without having to worry about their business crumbling
The beauty is that they focus on living their life first and focus on their business second. All thanks to this program.
Even if you take weeks or months off, the money keeps piling on.
If you got into the entrepreneurial game because you wanted to actually leave an impact on your loved ones and build your dream life, then the Digital Rental Method might be for you!
What’s Inside the Ecom Stride Academy?
Here’s what you get:
- Verified Winning Products: He shares one winning product every week along with a full description for you to copy & paste.
- Website Design: You learn how to design your Shopify store.
- Facebook & TikTok Ads: Leon screenshares tutorials of how he would run the ads for the products he gives you.
- Shipping, Reviews & More: You learn how to auto-fulfill orders with a software, how to add reviews, and more.
Ecom Stride Academy Cost
Ecom Stride Academy costs $27, with no refund policy. While it’s doesn’t cost much, you’ll need to factor in additional expenses like:
- Shopify membership
- Apps you use within Shopify store
- Third-party tools like email marketing service
- Domain and web hosting
- Ad costs
Conclusion – Should You Buy?
I can’t in good conscience recommend Ecom Stride Academy.
I pride myself on being transparent with my readers, and Leon Green’s program doesn’t cut the mustard.
Don’t get me wrong, he’s no scam artist.
But, you have no mentorship or community to lean on.
And between you and me, the dropshipping model isn’t something I’d hitch my wagon to either. With long shipping times, NO control over your products, and low profit margins, you’re fighting an uphill battle, to say the least…
I’ve gone through these trials and tribulations myself, so I want to save you the heartaches in advance.
That said, there is a better way… This business model will help you sleep real good at night next to all that green paper by your side…
#1 Alternative For Making Money Online in 2024
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
I’ve drop-shipped a toilet-bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve drop-shipped jade rollers via Clickfunnels
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
Read Our In Depth Breakdown Of The Top 5 Dropshipping Courses For 2024
Did Ecom Stride Academy Make The List?See How It Works Here
That being said, my #1 recommendation for making real money online is, hands-down, the Digital Rental Method.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, then the Digital Rental Method is for you.
1)Time: If you’ve got a spare hour or two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring.
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
As a beginner, you’ll need to spend over 30 to 90 hours a week on your dropshipping business. This is regardless of what Leon Green tells you. So you’re better off staying at your 9 to 5.
2) Ownership & Control: With dropshipping, you don’t actually own anything. You can’t control your product quality, or even what the package looks like when it shows up.
Technically, you own your Shopify site… but ad platforms could shut you down at a moment’s notice… so you don’t really have much control there.
Why pour your soul into a business that could be taken away from you at the drop of a dime?
With the Digital Rental Method, you literally own all of the assets, which means you have ultimate control.
You have limited control over your dropshipping business. That’s because there are multiple parties involved, including your suppliers, who can often delay order processing and fulfillment.
3) Fulfillment: Alright, so you don’t have any inventory… but that worry has been replaced with the pains of overseas fulfillment.
That means your customer is going to have to wait 3-4 weeks to receive their order.
Then add in the current global supply chain woes… and you’re looking at 5-6-7 weeks!
Then the customer slaps you with a refund, and all of that time spent testing and spending money on ads was for nothing.
You don’t have to worry about any of that when you’re renting out digital properties.
4) It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income with dropshipping, you would need to sell twice as much inventory or double your profit margins. And I can guarantee you (from my Shopify dropshipping days) that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
5) Big Margins: With dropshipping, you’re often going to have really slim margins. This is often between 15% and 20% for every sale you make. That means you need to hit a serious scale to make serious money. This usually entails spending A LOT of money on Facebook ads and TikTok ads, among other methods for growing traffic to your product.
With the Digital Rental Method, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on auto-pilot.
6) You’re Helping REAL People: My biggest gripe with dropshipping is that you’re usually finding some product that’s complete garbage and are tricking people into buying it. It provides no real value to them or to the world in general.
It’s cool in the short term to make a quick buck, but in the long term, it gets really old, really fast.
But with the Digital Rental Method, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with.
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If we can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy – and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put FOOD on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other dropshipping programs like Ecom Stride Academy, which might make you money 12 months from now.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people who need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.