The Office Holiday Goose!
Hopefully your work life balance is in check and you’re spending time with your family this holiday season. But whether you’re on the job or away on break, we’ve got a fun The Office Holiday Game to bring you some added holiday cheer.
The Office Holiday Game
Were you a fan of the hit show, The Office? See if you can guess who said which ridiculous quote. Don’t know much about The Office? You’ll probably still get a chuckle out of these quotes. Enjoy…
- “Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say ‘Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth.”
- “I got myself as Secret Santa. I was supposed to tell somebody, but I didn’t.”
- “Michael, I would like to be the elf.”
- “Angela drafted me into the party planning committee. Her memo said that we need to prepare for every possible disaster. Which to me, seems… excessive.”
- “My ‘brid, my hybrid, my Prius hybrid won’t fit a tree, which is ironic considering how many trees it saves.”
- “I got Angela. She’s into these posters of babies dressed as adults. I got her one of those. I felt kinda weird buying that.”
- “[to camera] I have been trying to get on jury duty every single year since I was 18 years old. To get to sit in an air conditioned room, downtown, judging people while my lunch was paid for? That is the life!”
- “For the past few months I’ve been sending Dwight letters from the CIA.”
- “That is my Christmas card. It’s a picture of you and me and your kids on a ski trip, having a blast. Ski-son’s greetings.”
- “Take a Chill Pill Pam”
We hope you enjoyed this fun holiday activity. The Office brought many laughs for many years. If they were real people in real life, some of the characters could certainly stand to develop their leadership, emotional intelligence and communication skills. But when it comes to a funny TV Show, these quotes make for a great laugh. And despite their weaknesses, a team spirit enabled them to build each other up and enjoy the journey.